Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
L
Just saw on the scores post that SA lost to NA in ot. I got hammered for posting that SA did not look good and Jamal did not look great either. Well now they have lost to an average NA team minus their superstar. But I am sure you guys will find a reason as to why they lost, ie. they did not get up for it, NA is one of the best teams, they got lucky, etc. I just call it like I see it. Remember, a win is a win and a loss is a loss. Nobody will remember the score only the result. Those were the great things that were said to me during the week. Does not look like SA handled being #1 too well.

Jamal again can not score more than one if any. And you guys are claiming that he is the best player to ever play in SC or at least since Kwan. Give me a break. He is a great player, but not the best yet. As dexter posted, Tomek has accomplished much more at the same point in their careers.

B
corner kick
corner kick
B
You know I tend to agree with you up until a certain point. South Aiken has alot of talent. They played well while jamal was away. ( i dont want to fight with you this is direct tword everyone ) I dunno of your a player or a fan but i think your jealous for jamal. I used to be i picked on him. But you have to think he is i'm sure under alot of pressure. now i doubt you care about that or have ever stopped to put yourself in his place. He is good no doubt about it but y are a bunch of people that will never be as good as him so worried about how well he plays. because it fills up time in our meaningless lives. You all have a nice night I'm going to bed i have a game tomorrow

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FYI Jamal has only played 7 or 8 games with them this year if I am correct. Because of other committments.

L
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
L
Beg

you are right. I could never have been the player that Jamal is. I am not JEALOUS of him. How many times must I post that he is a great player, he has to be to have played for the Fire and also to have committed to USC. Being a USC grad, I am extremely excited to have a player of his ability to go along with the other USC recruits, ie Przybyla, Prince, Spencer, Goose, Evans, etc. However, I personally do not believe that he is one of the best players to ever come out of SC. I personally think that he just does not show the determination in HS that he does in club and other functions. I really dont know why, could it be a lack of coaching and motivation? I recall him scoring numerous goals in South America, but then cannot score against Lex and NA??? Surely the competition he played down south was much better.

For the last time, I know that Jamal is quality and an excellent player, but I do not think he is the best player in the state right now, much less ever in SC.

Back to the original post, can someone please tell me what happened in this game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dont take anything away from Jamal. He is hands down the best player in the state and probably the region. I have had the opportunity to train him and also coach against him and he is by far the hardest working soccer player this state has seen since Tomek. Tonight was just a hard fought match on both teams part. I know their players well and they know how I coach. That is why it was such a close game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tell you what.....we will start two teams...I'll take J..you take Tomeck.....Then give us equal teams......J wins 5 out of 6......He is the best player since KWON. Once Tomeck is FIRST TEAM ALL ACC then I will compare him to Kwon.

B
corner kick
corner kick
B
Yea see Lowerstate i was tryn not to fight with you that wasnt direct tword you its sparked a fire i had in me from some of the nasty things i had said from my jealousy i had tword him. I never in anyway wanted to offend anyone or argue. I was just trien to keep nasty things from being said about him. ( not that what you said was nasty) i guess i just felt guilty for things i have said. He is a great player. I hope he goes far in life with soccer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Moron, I mean lowerstate4a; (my bad)
First of all I said South Aiken had some major hurdles to over come "1) Cross county rivals N. Augusta. Eric Baffour had a season ending injury the last time they played and NA lost. This time SA will play without a major scoring threat due to Jamal's two yellow cards last night.
2) Northwestern's Nick Fonati will have his team well prepared for SA. They are a very capable side and lets face it, if the X-Factor is the coach being able to adjust his team during the match, then you have to go with Nick every time!
3) Irmo, We all love to talk trash about Irmo and count them out year after year and still they keep winning. Why is that? Phil Savitz knows better then the rest of us how to win, He teaches it to his kids and his kids respect him at a level where they don’t want to disappoint him." and your reply was "I agree with #2 and #3, but Jamal will not have to sit out as two yellows in high school only mean that you have to sit the rest of the game. Or at least thats how it used to be." Looks to me like a good not average N. Augusta team was a quality enough team to trip up SA. Like I predicted.
Secondly enough about Jamal. He is no doubt better then you so quit hatting. As for having the ability to score against quality teams, come on he has more goals in a single game at regionals then you have in your total life exsperience at the same level, that is if you ever played at that level.
Thirdly and most importantly N.A. won! Great Job N.A. to win against a team with Goose and Jamal not to mention a lot of other quality players is excellent. Its not by luck or chance but by hard work and to do it without Eric Baffour was amazing. I look to see you do great things in the playoffs even though there are people who feel you are not worthy. Use coments from people ( and I use the term people loosely here)as extra motivation to prove them wrong. Great game and good luck.
PS. Upperstate4a you were right when you said that two yellows does not mean you have to sit out a game in SC High School. Just thought I would point out the only quality thing you said.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
beg4money it hurts to read your posts the grammar, spelling, and typos are so bad. Do you just slam your fists down on the keyboard hoping to spell something?

B
corner kick
corner kick
B
I dont spell very well your right. My english grade isnt up to par. so on that note dsxz fdsxc fdxcm isizkl,mklmkl;,mn thats Gaffney for have a nice evening (lol)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard