Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No I was comenting on the field trip...I don't care what Airport does or does not do in soccer...I thought it was funny that HS kids still took Field trips.

I re read the posts here and I don't see anyone blaming AHS? I saw the AD being guestioned(quite a few times) but I didn't see any other bashing.

A few of them were right.But dodn't the players decide to get on the bus and get their Capri Suns'(sp?).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what's more important to these kids, a field trip or a big game? posted byAH2K3

its not the kids, what they want , or whats important to them.. its not in their hands.

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
Kyle, what time will the game be?

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
The game will be at 7pm on thursday night at Airport

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wats wroung with andrew evans? I heard he got hurt?

W
goal
goal
W
got hurt cutting the grass.is out til June. Healing nicely got the stitches out. Goes to the Dr again may 1st.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks to all of the people talking trash about airport. You really dont have a life.

World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
Well, I've been involved with Brookland-Cayce soccer for 20+ years and last night capped off a surreal week and unbelievable 19 day span for the Bearcats. B-C won all three matches this week on three consecutive nights vs. ranked teams:
vs. A.C. Flora (2-1) -- Region 4-3A Champion;
@ Bishop England (2-1 pk) -- #1 Class 2A and on Senior Night at Jack Cantey Stadium; and
@ Airport (3-1) -- Lexington School District Two arch-rival (B-C is now 26-1-1 against the Eagles since 1987 and this match was postponed three times since last Friday).

I don't post much about B-C, but I can assure you that since April 9 when junior midfielder Andrew Evans injured his right foot in a lawnmower accident that the Bearcats have seen roadblock after roadblock thrown in their path and every time adversity has struck, B-C has knocked down that door and gone through it!

I just want to congratulate the 'boys' for really coming together as a team and representing Brookland-Cayce in "old school fashion". This group finally 'gets it' and it's a testament to their hard work and perserverance. The Alumni are appreciative and we will see you guys next Thursday in the playoffs!

P.S. -- B-C is 14-1-1 after a 2-6 start -- tough games vs. Porter-Gaud (2-0 W), James Island (0-1 L), Summerville (0-2 L), Stratford (4-0 W), @ Lexington (1-2 pk L), South Aiken (1-3 L), @ Eastside (1-3 L), @ Dreher (1-2 L) ... The Bearcats have allowed one goal or less in 10 of their last 11 games ... The only loss during this 16-game run was to NSCAA/adidas #2 nationally ranked Norman North (13-0-1) ... Brookland-Cayce is 8-0-1 in their last nine games against ranked S.C. opponents (wins vs. Airport 2, Bishop England, Chapin 2, Dreher, A.C. Flora, Heathwood Hall, and a draw vs. Dutch Fork) ... B-C will host the winner of the Marion at North Myrtle Beach match at The Cage on Thursday at 6 p.m., in the Second Round of the Class 3A Playoffs.

B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
Congratulations to BC for the way they handled themselves this past week. It is no accident that this happened and it is a credit to their coaches who guided them through it. Well done guys.!!!!

World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
Injured B-C player Andrew Evans' family asked me to post this message for the outpouring of support from the prep soccer community.

quote:
“We would like to say THANK YOU to everyone for their thoughts, prayers, e-mails, visits and phone calls during Andrew’s recovery. Thank you to all who sent food and desserts. Andrew has not stopped eating! A special thanks to Kevin Ros for being a great friend when Andrew needed you. To the B-C soccer team, coaches, and parents – thank you for all of your support. We are blessed to be part of such a great soccer family. Congratulations to the team and coaches for their well deserved Region V Championship! Go Bearcats!” – The Evans Family.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard