Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
goal
goal
We're getting transferred. We might be moving to this area. Where are the school district lines?

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
It depends on where you move do you know the neighborhood/area in which you'll be moving to??

hat-trick
hat-trick
do you play always right? If so who for.

World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
I missed this quote, but wanted to comment on this post by clemson42288:

quote:
just replying to the post about the what the neighbors section said about b.c. First of all anyone who gets the neighbors section knows that bc owns it. No matter what sport they will have something about bc. If airport won the state championship in basketball the neighbors section would write about bc's stellar chess team. Id say out of 100 writeups from the neighbors section bc is highlighted in 95 of them.
All it takes is hard work, time, and effort. If you don't promote your team, school, community, etc., you will not get any publicity (good or bad). I don't know if 95% of the articles in The Neighbors is about Brookland-Cayce, but I do know the Bearcats' Athletics Department promotes their teams and I also know that the BCHS Foundation (Alumni organization) and the school's administration work very hard to recognize their students.

I know Jim McLaurin of The State recently wrote about the complaints from Airport HS parents, students, etc., about the coverage B-C athletics had received this spring, so this must be a sore point with our Lexington School District Two brethren. I like to see Airport HS do well in all aspects -- it speaks well for the Cayce/West Columbia communities. All I can say is I urge you and your Athletics Department and Administration to find avenues to promote your achievements and to find some people who are willing to roll up their sleeves and do a lot of behind the scenes work, because if you do, it will get recognized!

[ May 11, 2005, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: Kevin Heise ]

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard