Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry for creating a whole thread on it, perhaps I could have handled it better but WHEN is this game? It is just 1A so I doubt any of you guys really care but I am interested in the result.

Thanks.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
the game is at 6 at CC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh ok, thanks and good luck! (Although I guess you can't read this now lol)

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Gman, who you play for, and will you be at the game tomorrow night?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any predictions?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Score?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final Score:

Christ Church-2
Southside Christian-1

Wow. What a game. It was 0-0 for 25 minutes, Christ Church gets the first goal on a disputable high kick in the box. 10 minutes later, SCS scores on a shot from 15 yards out. 1-1 at half. Christ Church hit the post twice in the second half, and scored on a deflection in the box with 2 minutes left. Tough loss for us. We worked our tails off, and we played harder than anyone could have asked. We wanted it more tonight, but it didnt go our way. Only one note to Christ Church-overall, I was impressed with how clean you were, but to number 18-when you dont play the ball and play stupid, you end people's seasons. Not appreciated. Overall, it was a hard-fought game though. I want to say thanks to all the 1A teams who were rooting for us. Finally, to all of my SCS boys-you guys are the best. We left it all on the field. I love all you guys, and this was an amazing season. Thanks for all the memories.

#3 Mark

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couldn't have said it better myself. And believe it or not I'm gonna retract my previous statement about nobody on Christ Church having any class, because that's not true. The majority of you guys are good guys and it was a hard-fought game tonight. I think the only thing that I could say better than Krumhead is that number 18 is a complete moron, with no class, and no future. (Not to mention you go out in the parking lot and talk crap about how your piece of crap truck is so awesome.) Have some respect for yourself man. You know that was a cheap shot when you got carded and you're an idiot for pulling that move. Anyways, good luck to Fletcher and any other guys playing next year. And good luck on Saturday, I'll be there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks for the memories DCA and Krumhead, i can only apologize for not doing better. congrats to CC. To Fletcher hope you get your fourth ring for your forth finger(jerk). To #18 i can only hope someone will do the same to you one day(piece of crap). to the goalie, good job you played well(you got scored on by a freshman, you suck).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Number 18 may have ended one person's season (Unfortunatly, and I'm sure it was not intentional), but it was the cav's whole team that ended all of SCS's season. SCS played well with a lot of heart, and it was a suprisingly close game. (Don't worry, I'm sure our shots were just lucky though, DCA, caused by the size of our field and probably the ref's fault in some way.... and, yes, the last was scored by one of the many guys who are only there to back up McCraw). And in reference to SCSkeeper's previous statement. It is indetermainable as to how good or bad CCES's goalie is, seeing as SCS had only 2 or 3 decent, on-frame shots the whole game. way to be cool and post trash though. its been a great season, and the SCS posts have always been entertaing. we at cces thank you for your continued interest in our "rivalry." Stay classy, Doug.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard