A
Oh wait... i just remembered you have 0 rings tsk tsk

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how do you have five, you can only play four years of high school, and you said in the paper that you wanted your FOURTH RING for your FOURTH Finger, now explain that Fletcher.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just guessing myself...I think he has four rings, but CC has won the Championship 5 years in a row.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fletch man, I honestly try to like you, but there's just so many things that point in the other direction. Your cocky attitude and your thinking you are better than everybody else. I give you full credit that you're a good player and you're probably one of the smartest players out there. But for crying out loud, could you maybe whine just a little bit more. I'm so sick of hearing it and seeing it. It's even gone over to your sister. By the way, I love the picture of her in the paper. The first thing that came to my mind was "Hmmm.... I know where you got she got that from." Honestly other than ure whining I have no reason to have any problem with you. Just stop being so dang cocky. Congrats, you have 4 rings in 1A, but I watched all the games today and you guys can't hang with BE or Eastside. And the guys that play for Eastside that I remember from club like Matt Huff and Drew Davies: they'd pound you up and down the field. AM had two times today that they should've scored. That ball that Bryan dropped off the free kick and that break away where that black guy up top hit the cross bar. That game could've gone either way, just like our game. Anyways, lets forget about our disliking each other for a second and tell me how you think we would fair against Academic Magnet. They're not as good as I was expecting and I just wanted to hear your thoughts. But seriously, congratulations on a great game today and I truly hope that things go well for you in the future at W & L. Sorry I give you such a bad vibe, it's not even really that I don't like u guys, it's just kind of fun to talk crap and get to hear you guys' reaction.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh dear God, seriously someone like DCA should be smited on the spot. Where are you "Southside CHRISTIAN" ethics...don't tell me you're one of those two faced dogs that has no empathy for a 5 year loosing team? For god's sake...GODS SAKES...don't talk about fletcher's family. Its a fight or argument between you and fletcher, you may have some or a lil ego to stoop yourself down to that level but involving his brother, sis, and mother...is ridiculous. Your just one low down dog...with no self respect and huge egotistical moron. YES...WE ARE RICH...sad to see that you still live in the hiearchial society and care about it. We pay for our EDUCATION not to say that we're rich. Money is a secondary factor and in the end is an economical investment. So if I were you...you're wasting your breath on saying that we're rich. Christ Church may not something to boast about but tell you this our 5 year state streak is something definately to boast about. About the finishing issue, yes...i agree we can't finish, but look at you guys, you can't do ISH...why does it always have to be that we can't FINISH but "magically" we win the game?? Awww...poor baby. Fletcher doesn't whine, its part of the game, its a deception, its professional. Watch a pro game. About the injury I think our player had no intention to break bones, but with a guy that big...7 should learn how to out OUT OF THE WAY BIDDY...come onn now. Finally flethcer is a very good friend of mine. I look up to the kid, and he's very influential to a lot of people...what I suggest you do is not talk about his family again bc when you DO...you involve myself and the whole soccer team. Im telling you DCA its not right. To conclude
DCA and all the trash talkers of the "prestigious and lovly" southside christian are all wastes of breath and disgraces to the human race. I hope you reincarnate into something so low, that people would literally be merciless to your treatment.
5 Years baby!!! No doubt you can't stop us, you can't rock us, you can't move us, you can't roll us.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Well I've sat back for a few days and read all the posts and felt that now is the time to voice my opinion on some things. First off to Mustangsoccer - I never wished hurt upon your team, and I am a senior so there will be no next year to "not say anything about your players", but before I do leave this state, I'll leave you this - Your team is terrible...you're a bunch of hacks, and your skill in soccer, or lack thereof is reflected in your 5-16 record. yeah the injury sucks, but it will heal, but what doesn't heal is a team of hackers....That was the first and minute part of my post - This next part is to all of my pals down at the good ole Christ Church Episcipal School. It doesn't a whole lot to ride the coat tail of an All Star Polish soccer player to gain 3 of your 4 rings. About the family issue, DCA and I were talking about how funny it is that all you can hear on the field is Mrs. McCraw yelling, "Cmon Fletcher, get 'em fletcher" and so on (oh and everyone chanting Doug's name, which was pretty cool and encouraging) . I don't think he meant it in a totally derogatory fashion, he was just saying it was obnoxious, which it is, yet embarassing for Fletcher i'd imagine. About the finishing issue, I'm glad to see that you admit to not being able to finish. I don't really know what, "you can't do ISH" means, but for as much of a game that you control, and how you guys hold us to only getting off a shot or 2, obviously that is all we need to get a goal. You guys won, fair and square, and I know there is always a reason for a loss, according to the losing team, but face the fact that we can hang with you all. You scored with 2 minutes left, off of a deflection in the 6, with two of our starters out of the game. I guarantee you if the 2 of us were in, the game would have gone into OT or possibly PK's, and the outcome would have been different. To fletcher, tsk tsk, you are the biggest baby on the field. Watching the video is quite ammusing. You completely stop playing and will cry for probably 3 minutes, until you realize you aren't going to get your way and then you resume play. Its sad, but I guess thats your style. I wonder if W & L will gain that rep too, with you and Rhett. About my injury, I don't even know the guys name but do know his number is 18. He may not have intended to break my collar bone, but his intentions were obviously not to get the ball either. My only guess is inside he knew I was about to win the 50-50 ball, and so he resorted to the only way he knew best to prevent me from doing so, and that was cheap-shottin me. Its a trash style of play, but every team has them. In a way, it was kind of a compliment. It was his way of saying, I know that this ball is going to be won by you, and that you are probably going to beat me, so therefore I will hit you as hard as I can, because I don't play clean soccer, I just hit people that are better than me to get what I want, so thank you. about the part teling me I should learn to get out of the way - in our soccer program, they don't teach us back down on 50-50 balls. I went into to that with all I had. Maybe the reason "--x--" hasn't revealed his name, is because he's once of CC'c benched guys, not played because he "gets out of people's way" on 50-50 balls. I don't back down dude. To conclude, I appreciate the compliment toward our school. It is infact a prestigious and lovEly institution, and its good to see that you paid for "EDUCATION" has taught you to spell. You criticize Doug for putting down fletch's family, yet you say our school and the people who attend are a disgrace to the human race, that's hypocritical, but I'm sure a mark of class when it comes to your judgement of social behavior. Lastly, you won by 1 goal, twice...you can be shaken, and you without a doubt, can be beat. Congrats on your 5 years (4 with Tomek), and one day maybe you'll hit a reality check and realize, you're not quite as good as your cocky little selves think you are. Remember - SCS isn't the school with boisterous reputation, its you guys. [Wink] "Stay Classy, CC" and keep up the good rep!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me clarify, I'm not bashing on anybody in Fletcher's family. I like Mrs. McCraw, she drove me around to soccer practice for like 4 years. I'm just joking around with him about that. And the comment about Kelsey, I'm not bashing on her either, I just thought it was funny because that picture is something that Fletcher would do. I congratulate you guys on your win.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard