Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
corner kick
corner kick
L
I heard a rumor about his affliation with Aiken, which would make perfect sense as to why he would go to Lex? anyone know any info?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mr. Rhodes has no affiliation with the Aiken Soccer Club. If you go to Lexington Soccer Club, you will not see his name under the coaching or staff either. Ask Chico about Mr. Rhodes. He seems to know quite a lot about him. Could it be....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are you Chico? You seem to know an awfully lot about Rhodes!Very touchy on that matter.

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
Rhodes is easily the best recruiter in the state and perhaps one of the best on the national level. I must've told him no about 25 times and tried every way possible to avoid him, but once I looked with an open mind about what he was telling me, it turned out he was very correct. Without his persistence and all out recruiting effort, I would've missed two opportunities of a lifetime. USC should hire him as a football recruiter. Rhodes and Stock would make quite a pair.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And how many Aiken Fire players are going to play D1 college soccer? That takes some effort on a coach's part.. and not just the Highshool coach..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goose, Baffour, Hester, Camp(from Athens), Victor, Rumble, Rogers (Augusta)... and that is just the ones that stayed through u-18. Then there is Tommy (from ATL), Gilbert (from AUG), Jackson (AUG), Batson (AUG), Gulick.
Possible walk ons: Sucher (USC) and Spenser (USC)
Juniors that will: Younger Jackson boy (AUG), Reardon, and Geathers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spencer quit shortly after Justin Rhodes came to Aiken.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True, but he wouldnt be the player he is without Justin, he trains with us, was invited back to the team during the u-17 season and Justin is the one working on college ball for him...so he is yet another one of justins success stories.

S
coach
coach
S
marcoefan: Very touchy? What did I say that showed I was defensive -- or even emotional? I think Rhodes is a superb trainer and a very good coach and I made my case for that -- that's about it.

Am I Rhodes? Dude, that's called "argument ad hominem" -- you're questioning my comments as having bias by implying that I might be the person under discussion. Not only is it a logic fallacy; it's also false. It's easy to figure out who I am -- a month or two ago I changed my screenname from "Mark Campbell" to "Chico" in honor of an adopted racing greyhound and noted it on the message board itself so I wouldn't be accused of hiding.

My children don't play in Aiken, nor will they play in Aiken in the foreseeable future. One of my children did play on some SYL teams and train with some other SYL teams coached/trained by Rhodes last summer; that and reputation are the only way I know very much about him.

Now that I've been clear about who I am, who are you, marcoefan?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
marcoefan is a coward who talks trash about Justin and hides behind a screen name. I wonder if you can figure out who I am.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard