Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Jamal, marcoefan is definately not a coward. Maybe there is a good reason to be left unnamed. He/she is not talking trash about Justin if you carefully examine his/her posts. He/she is simply stating facts that certain people have overlooked. I know who Justin Rhodes is, and I am leaving my opinion out of this thread. As I grew up I was taught that if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. I would think twice about your last post and maybe learn the same lesson that I once did. After all, you don't know who you are talking to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bruiser stating an opinion about someone is a far cry from stating facts. I like you hide behind a name. It is our right but I would have to agree it is a bit cowardly. At least he is not afraid to let people know what opinions are his. Unlike you... or me...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh one last thing. Marcoefan, I don't think your son even got on the pitch for the T-Breads Championship. And your other son got cut from the fire... he didn't leave. Fact or opinion? ha

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
Based on ghostwriter's last statement I would have to say that marcoefan is is non other than Mr. Dimmick. Correct?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I take this in jest. I'm so sorry to inform you that I do not have any children to my knowledge. The Dave Dimmick I know would not waste his time on this message board. He has a lot more class than I.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Must be. I thought it would take him a lot longer to post a defense and as far as class, come on. At least try to be a little serious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ghostwriter18 and Jeff Hardy.....I had to sit and think about that one for awhile. I would never guess where you could draw a conclusion like that. Are you that blind that you can't see what is actually before you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to S. Aiken and everyone on the team who won the 4A State Championship. I know every player on the team and I know they worked extremely hard to be the team on top at the end. I am very proud of each and every one of you. Yes Coach Waters and Coach Allen had a lot of talent however it takes more then just talent to win a championship. It takes everyone working together from top to bottom for the same goal. My hats off to both of you for getting it done. I don’t get on here very often because I feel there is a little too much trash talking. I also believe if you have something to say about someone then say it to them. Marcoefan I’m in the book look me up sometime and get what ever you have against me off your chest like a man. You’ll sleep better at night. Just my opinion. As far as making players I am a firm believer that players make players not coaches. I am smiling from ear to ear with the fact that so many Fire players went on to win HS State Championships. I would love to take credit for “making them” however I can assure you when we were doing 3 a days for weeks at a time every summer I was not the one throwing up and exhausted. I never took a step for them, made a pass for them, scored a goal for them or stop an attacker for them. They did that, they were and are Champions and it was a pleasure to be around such unbelievable kids. At the end of the day I learned a great deal from them and am better for being around them. They are more then just players to me they are my family.
On another note, Phil Savitz and the boys from Irmo were class from top to bottom. Fought hard and played well and I for one love to see a coach who has won so many HS Championships show emotion for the game and his team. You are the best and the 3 1/2 years I got to work with you in Irmo was a pleasure for me. You taught me a lot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nick Young?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My bad for not signing my name, The ghost is giving me a ration of it right now. The last post from ghostwriter18 is Justin Rhodes. Sorry ghost. Another reason I dont get on here. I am horrible with computers.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard