Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never ever would have guessed....Nick Young was for Jeff.....

....imagine.... The truth according to me

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Justin... thanks for pushing us to our limits, I wouldnt have gotten where i am if you werent on my ass at every practice, game, and keeping me inline off the feild. While we are on the field you are a coach (and an a$$ sometimes, but i know you have my back as a player and as a friend).

Stephen Rumble

I cant speak for others, but i think the rest of your players will say the same, if not now... sometime down the road.

Thanks again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have played for Justin Rhodes's girl team and I for one can state that he is an excellent coach. Yea, he pushes you to your limits thus causing you to set higher and greater ones to achieve! Our team went from not winning a game to being conference champs...and this was done with the same group of girls. Justin truly knows what he is doing and how to work with what he has got in addition to adding in to make his teams stronger. Justin gives everyone a chance to show what they have got and then helps to make them a better player. He will in fact bend over backwards to help players to play for his team when it is not financially possible for them to do so or there is no way for them to get to and from practice or anything necessary! Next year I am going to play college soccer and would not be doing so without the encouragement and help of Coach Rhodes! JUSTIN THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE AND CONTINUE TO DO FOR ME!
~Amber L. Ferguson

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
Marcoefan, if you read my post it says that based on ghostwriter's statements I would guess that you are Mr. Dimmick. Cuz I know the younger one played on the state championship team, but didn't get in the game. I also knew that the older one was cut from Fire. Try and reread my post and you will be able to see.

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
where is justin going to land next? I heard Jamal was going to ATL. any truths?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Justin,
You know youve arrived when they hate you. Congrats, on doing a great job developing kids in this state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amen to that!

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard