Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, this season is over obviously. Which team is going to have the upper hand next year? Northwestern is only losing 3 seniors and only one of them started every game. NW will is looking to have an even better year next year. Who else will be good?

F
goal kick
goal kick
F
Anyone know how many seniors CC is losing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

brace
brace
In 3A, Eastside will still be good, but they do lose some very good seniors. I don't expect them to be quite as sharp next year. Expect Riverside and Greenville to contend for the title next year. My pick is Greenville. They were good this year and they are still relatively young.

In 4A, NW should be the obvious choice for the finals because they were good this year and they aren't losing much. Dorman and Mauldin also return most of their players and lose very little to graduation. Expect those three teams to dominate the upstate next year.

J
Brace
Brace
J
And if anyone overlooks DF for next year in 4A, they are crazy!

B
goal
goal
B
Watch out for Wando and Dutch Fork in the lower state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DF is going to be really really good next year. They only lost 3 people which only 1 played a lot and 1 played a little.

They have Danny Cates, Nicky Cates, Kipp Amaker, Drew Sams and Jason McCabe. They are going to be solid. Watch out for them next year.

M
throw in
throw in
M
No one wastes time on boosting for next year on here.

I
bench
bench
I
the beach will be just as tough if not tougher than this year... mb is loosing 2 seniors.. both starters- both all state... socastee will loose maybe 4 if not 5.. but they're alwayse decent... nmb is loosing 3 starting seniors, one all-state.. but who cares.. they will probabyly just blow it in the post-season like alwayse... we'll see what happens brothers... i can't wait

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about Irmo, South Aiken, Spring Valley, Ridge View, Lexington? Anyone know anything about these teams?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard