Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree, Dutch Fork is going to the really sound next year. They have Nicky Cates and Kip Amaker in the back. Drew Sams and Ryan Martin holding it down in the midfield. Last but not least, their forwards will be the best duo in the state; Danny Cates and Steven Goulet. The rest of the team is really good also. Just a fair warning, they are going to be really good next year, so watch out to all in the state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch out for Wando HS next year, they are only losing 2 players from last year (David Newton and Joe Semsar), and are adding what is going to be their best player (JP Simkovich) who had to sit out last season because of transferring from Bishop England. They should be very strong.

S
bench
bench
S
Shearer: Who's dumb?! The Braves a.k.a. Socastee is looking good too! So are the Chiefs (NMB)! My two picks! Lower State will rule!

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
upperstate is still better by a lot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
upperstate: northwestern...other contenders: dorman, mauldin, south aiken (how many seniors are they losing)

lowerstate: dutch fork...other contenders: wando,hilton head, irmo(always a contender)

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
3A

upperstate: Greenville....riverside, daniel, eastside (jl mann)

lowerstate: socastee, NMB, MB

Greenville brings home a third championship

hat-trick
hat-trick
Guest, I think you are overlooking BC in the lowerstate. I don't think the beach teams should be able to handle them next year. They only lose 2 seniors from a team that could have, but didn't beat NMB this year. Only one of those seniors has an impact on the team, but really they gain a senior (one of the best in my opinion) in Evans, who was injured for the last half of the season. I think AT LEAST lowerstate will be won by BC

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard