Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
C
IS there and truth to the rumor of a scisa all-star game in soccer. a friend of mine told me he heard this at the shrine bowl football game.

hat-trick
hat-trick
yes. Brenden Kight will be representing South Carolina along with a few other studs from wilson hall

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
what are you talkin about man? why do you keep raggin on Wilson Hall

hat-trick
hat-trick
Sorry. If there is a Scisa all star, Brenden Kight will be on the team along with a few other studs from cardinal newman, hammond, heathwood, ben lippen, pinewood prep, porter guad, hilton head christian and maybe a few others. (I apologize for implying that other wilson hall players will represent scisa)

B
goal
goal
B
I believe the rumor started because of what was on the website for the Shriners football game.It also says a basketball game SC/NC is in the works.However, a SCISA AD told me the Ga/SC basketball games were still on and there were no plans for a soccer game with NC. I guess mostly wishful thinking on the part of the Shriners, who by all accounts put on a great football game. Too bad for SCISA.

J
world cup
world cup
J
SCISA..SCHMISA

..that's all I have to add.

coach
coach
LE Dudeman,
Have your beloved Demons ever beaten a SCISA SHMISA team?

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
Benp are you going to tell me that that was not a sarcastic post about Wilson Hall's team-you never had that much respect for our team and all the other posts that any of us have started lately always end with some sarcastic remark from you about Brenden or the team-so from there i was just wondering why that is but i guess you just don't like us and your intitled to that i was just curious but i don't want to talk about this anymore and i just like to say that there is no bad feelings from me so you can keep talking crap about us and not hear anything from me about it again but enough of that i just want to talk about soccer not get in some huge controversy like with fenomeno

corner kick
corner kick
whsweeper has just set the record for longest run on sentence in a post. I needed to take a deep breath after reading that one sweeper.

hat-trick
hat-trick
I have great respect for Brenden Kight. It's one thing to be a dominate player on a mediocre SCISA team, but having seen him play for the csc team a good bit this season, I see that he is truly an outstanding soccer player. I'll be there for the challenge cup on saturday.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard