Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Post it now for the best goalie in the 2A. Give reason why u believe it is so.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me be the first.
He plays for emerald high school. This now junior managed to shutout Bishop England in the championship game in 2005 after first goalie got red carded minutes into the game. His name is Josh Dean. He has numerous shut outs and deserves to be elected as best goalie in the state.

E
throw in
throw in
E
No more needs to be said...I'm the greatest in the world...The end...Just playing, please feel free to bring me down if you'd like

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well Josh was second string because CK kirkland was a senior and a previous all state goalie. He played first string most of the season because CK was out due to and acl tear. Right before playoffs they shared what u call first string because coach nickles was want to CK a chance. U also know that Christ church did go on to win their state if u have forgotten. During the Batesburg Leesville game we were man down and a coach down. Thats right. A player and a coach was red carded. The refs were calling an unfair game but in the end we still came back to win. Dean also managed to holdNorthwestern to just three goals. That was a number one seed 4A being held to a low score by such a young goalie. MAy also pointoutthat during the championship game at least thirteen goals was shotat him. I happen to be the score book keeper so I know what I am talking back. And not only were wedown 2 goals leads and at a 11-10 man disadvantage, one of our key backs had his leg nearly taken off at upstate and it affected his performance. If we could go back we would have beaten them.!!!!!!!!!!

goal
goal
Does Josh's brother play football for Clemson?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well u may have a point but i am truely intrest to find out who exactly will play better this year. I agree that they may have changed startegy the only reason I doubted is because I am greedy. Take FIFA 2005 video games or any of them if I have a lead I'm not about to slack off I gonna pick up my game and try to humiliate my opponent. So are there any other intresting golaies in 2A if so let me know. I'm not sure if Jad is Josh's brother but I'll try to find out.

Link Copied to Clipboard