Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#31426 01/06/06 04:22 AM
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
yeah it's 17, they had A LOT of seniors, the 2 big kids on JV (if u've seen them) were supposed to be on varsity but they didn't have enough spots, cuz of the seniors lol, and brain and the goalie are much better players than them, i may be wrong but from what i've heard from every1 else its 17 lol

#31427 01/08/06 03:47 AM
B
goal kick
goal kick
B
that sucks

#31428 01/11/06 12:33 AM
S
kick off
kick off
S
2006 Mock Preseason Rankings

1. Bishop England
2. Emerald
3. Batesburg-Leesville
4. Walhalla
5. Pendleton
6. Waccamaw
7. Wade Hampton
8. Hanahan
9. Andrew Jackson
10. Silver Bluff

Bishop England: Need I explain?

Emerald: Tough schedule last year, and they seemed to win the important games. Their few losses last season came against quality teams.

Batesburg-Leesville: The few games they did lose were against good teams, and they were mostly by only one goal.

Walhalla: They won the majority games of their games they were supposed to and lost the ones they were supposed to.

Pendleton: Good team with a hard schedule. Ranked below Walhalla because they lost both games to them, but one went to PK’s.

Waccamaw: They played some great teams, and played them good, but just couldn’t finish. Their season seemed to go downhill near the end.

Wade Hampton: They only had three losses last year, and one was in the playoffs against the state champion, Bishop England. But overall they had a pretty weak schedule.

Hanahan: They finished the season ranked #3, but I didn’t feel they were a great team. They had a tough schedule, but it looks like they just couldn’t finish the harder games.

Andrew Jackson: : Their schedule was some-what tough, and they seem to be a good team, but they tend to play down or up to the level of their opponents. They are an unpredictable team, with a lot of returning players, and their season will depend on their effort.

Silver Bluff: Their goals scored to goals allowed ratio was decent.

#31429 01/11/06 03:00 AM
B
goal kick
goal kick
B

#31430 01/11/06 03:48 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all i have to say is that yall sit here and down talk hanahan beating waccamaw 4-1 in the playoffs and then going on to lose to bishop england 1-3. like you said before the truth is revealed in the playoffs and it was. wade hampton got murdered by BE and emerald didnt even score a goal on them in the championship. on top of all of that hanahan only lost one senior...it doesnt matter whats said on here anyway because we'll see what happens durring the season

#31431 01/12/06 11:35 PM
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
there are some good scheduled matches this season. Barnwell playing Hanahan, i think Wade Hampton may also play them, have to check on that with their players. If Wade Hampton doesn't play against them, I guess we will see how Barnwell performs against Hanahan and with the scores we can tell whether its a tight contention or just a total mess up in rankings. I personally think rankings shouldn't matter during the regular season. Rankings don't show how good teams are, they just go according to records and not how teams play and strength of schedule. ps. BE has a very nice field lol !!!!! BE is a spectacular team and the thing that makes them better is that they have more experience coaches and also they have one of the best facilities for practice. Most of the other teams' coaches do have some soccer experience but not enough to impact players. So, let the season begin, i think its like a week and a half to go till a soccer ball is available with the coaches lol. I CAN'T WAIT !!!!!

#31432 01/13/06 02:20 PM
M
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
M
WADE HAMPTON WILL PLAY HANAHAN,BEAUFORT,BATTERY CREEK,BLUFTON AND COLLETON COUNTY THIS YEAR

#31433 03/04/06 03:18 AM
goal kick
goal kick
You always hear the saying "Wait until next year". Well, with respect to the Waccamaw High School Team, Next Year Is Coming...

When a team starts 7 Freshman, 1 Sophomore, 2 Juniors, and 1 Senior.... You would think that they would be "Sub-Par". These boys a good!!! It may take a season or two to "Gel", but "Mark My Words", this is a special group and I am looking forward to watching their progress. Yea, NMB blasted them 9-1, but Coach Schoen made a great decision pulling his starters in the 2nd half only being down 2-1. It's a long season, and he really wants to develop his young talent.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard