Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
goal
goal
i dont think they will change the rules, I think Kyle and Kevin are smarter than that. And they realize that this was an isolated ocassion

J
world cup
world cup
J
Since I was mentioned by name (thank ya thank ya) ..i shall grace this thread with my opinion.

I would STRONGLY urge people to voluntarily make their true identity part of their signatures. Many moons ago..I posted here in anonymity. I don't think I was too bad..I certainly didn't make personal attacks and hide behind my screen name. I did talk a good bit of trash though. But eventually chose to post as myself, Jack Rozier, because if I feel strongly enough about something. I will say it as who I am..and own it. That's my prerogative.

Having said that..

I would STRONGLY urge..that this site never require us to post without anonymity. This is America, yes, we do have freedom of speech.. but the Heise guys own this place.. and they have the right to implement whatever parameters they choose to. I would rather it not come to that. I say.. if you aren't "man enough" to say what you think as who you are..then in my opinion the credibility of your personal attacks/trash talking is nill..and your post is essentially disregarded.

But ultimately.. I think it should be our choice as posters here as to how much credibility we allow ourselves.

..man..that felt good after not going to class for two days.. [Big Grin]

J
world cup
world cup
J
One other thing..

Many moons ago..again.. it used to be that you didn't even have to login to this forum.

The format of the site was such that anyone could post anything claiming to be whoever they chose..no e-mail address..no IP address.. (that I was aware of) ..if Kyle had the ability to ban posters back then..I'm sure it was a very convoluted process.

My point is..

With things the way they are now.. these incidents can be dealt with by the administrators.. that's why they're there. I know I've received e-mails from Kyle because a post where I said the "A" word [Eek!] was reported.

If this is too much for Kyle, Kevin, and Will to handle.. there are always those of us willing and able to share the load. [Wink] [Wink]

T
kick off
kick off
T
Hey Joe!!! Why are u on the boys soccer site? How bout u help everyone out and go start your awesome idea on the GIRLS soccer site. That would be great and i can't believe how immature u are to start such a stupid post. Thanx!

I
Throw In
Throw In
I
I am .......... ___e ____e (aka) Daniel Dobbins.

S
kick off
kick off
S
I go by Godzilla

goal
goal
THAT WAS A GOOD ONE!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No I go By Godzilla

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anonimity is a powerful opiate, isn't it.

K
goal kick
goal kick
K
I am.....

BATMAN

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard