Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
L
bench
bench
L
MR.Edmund Carson, were do the 12 shot come from.. FROM what I know they only have like 7-8 shot is saw the game and thats not true but.... I guess you guys are happy with that... thats cool I don't blame you... BUT let me ask you something. who was the better team in the field? Summerville guys look tired. and if (Carlos) wouldn't got that red card he probably would kill your defend with his SPEED... and you know Thats True.. Everytime he got the ball the reff would call a foul on him...

M
goal kick
goal kick
M
Its funny how the article in summerville newspaper on the fort vs summerville game made it sound like Fort D wasnt even playing. It didnt mention the fact fort D was ahead twice with an injuried keeper. and here they try to say Hilton Head wasnt even dominant when as there usual thing they passed the ball around the first 30 minutes rarely losing it and than putting a goal in. once theyve noched one they played tough defense as usual. but when the only way u can get past a good gk, such as HH's juan, is from a pk than id say summerville should learn how to finish itleast one more in "12" shots

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If people are trying to say summerville can't score a real goal on HH thats crap. They scored 2 the first time they played. It was HH who was given 2 goals in that game

O
goal kick
goal kick
O
I believe Summerville can score on anybody. They are a very good team. The fact remains, they didn't score Friday night. They had some very good shots, but Hilton Head turned them all away. I know I sound like I'm whining, but it's tragic to have all that great work taken away by the ref. Even Summerville's coach admits it was not a "hard foul". Someone at SCHSL PLEASE review the game film so that this ref doesn't get assigned any more meaningful games. The red cards should not have been given, nor the yellow to Carlos in the first half.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Yes..It does sound like you are whining..The fact is that Summerville won the game..gift or not.It goes in the books as a win so move on and win region and take the bad breaks with the good ones

goal kick
goal kick
Allball- get a diaper change

Lito- Buy a dictionary and was Carlos waiting to dazzle us with his speed late into the second half, where was it the whole time he was in?

Old Ref- I've seen your work in some of your own games and people in glass houses.... Or bad referees should not talk about other bad referees, you both are horrible.

Finally, you should all take the lead from your Head Coach, he is first class. He wins with class and lost with dignity. After the first game he came over and talked to our guys and in the loss had nothing negative to say. He is first class. How many of those grapes did yall buy, just swallow and shut-up.

O
goal kick
goal kick
O
Touche'- At least you agree that the officiating could have been better. Still, Friday night was the best played and most exciting soccer match I have seen this season. My hat is off to the effort of both team's players. No one left anything out on the field. The region just got a lot tighter and will probably come down to the last game. Its a great year for soccer in the low country. Good luck in the tournament.

H
Hawk.. Offline OP
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
H
SWEEPIT..ask any defender in the state that played against HH.. ask them if they had a chance to play again and if they would like to have to deal with Carlos?? theres no player like him..

L
bench
bench
L
Hey guys Summerville WON the game, there is nothing to do.. so just let it go.. MAYBE this 2 teams would play again...

D
kick off
kick off
D
as a player who defended against carlos he is very talented and very dangerous i have a question though was his red card against summerville his second and if it was will he be suspended the rest of the year

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard