Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#37277 04/12/06 01:59 AM
bench
OP Offline
bench
I was just wondering today why it is that the teams who talk the most **** are in fact not the ones that are the ****. Just seems to me that it is the teams that dont have the talent that make up for what they lack. Why is this the case?

J
world cup
world cup
J
Think about this!

On this day in 1970..Apollo 13 launched to the Moon.

Little known fact. A man 40 miles North of Cape Canaveral was killed by rogue piece of debris from the shuttle liftoff. This man's family was generously compensated for the incident, while the gov't covered it up to keep away the bad press.

Last thing to think about.. I just made that up.

Last last thing.. if only that had been your grandfather..

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Average kids playing soccer...they work real hard to get better and are coachable..

B
corner kick
corner kick
B
I like the coldhardtruth not the person because i have never met him but the name its pretty sweet and Seeing how i just noticed your from summerville. I just wanna say state champs in Football not Futbol because we are a long ways from that but there is something fun about talking trash behind a screan name. I know i'm not the best and i know that other people who talk trash arent great either. But I know that the people who do talk trash are hopefully smart enough to understand its just a game (talking trash that is) I get my jollies out of talking trash. I mean it just fun. We are an average team nothing great about us nothing totally aweful. We can blow out teams and we are blown out by teams. But when I get home safe in my room I can talk trash and that makes everything better. So the good teams that have stricked coaches because they are good. They dont wanna talk trash because people gun for the good teams. Bad teams dont mind taking that kleat at your knee when there down by 5 or 6 goals or in a tight game they will try to take a good player out. I'm average and lucky i have never been hurt playing soccer and hopefully it will stay that way but i can talk trash all day about how i am this big bad person and all the people it take out on the field. To be totally honest I have only played 34 minutes all year in 12 games. I know I know thats alot of time and some of you are jealous out there but when i sit my 283 lbs frame down in this chair I am Nate Arroy or I am Jamal Gathers or I am Crock. Because of trash talk I am the Gaffney High Soccer Team

H
throw in
throw in
H
Is this a rhetorical question or do you really want a response????

bench
OP Offline
bench
i really want a response from the people that like to "talk to talk but dont walk the walk"

bench
OP Offline
bench
L-E Dude are you trying to make a point with that ridiculos comment.

J
world cup
world cup
J
Only that I was thinking about your topic.. and my brain died a little..so I had to make that post to revive it.

Link Copied to Clipboard