3.Goveners School
6.Williston-Elko

2.Lincoln
7.Fox Creek

F
throw in
throw in
F
looks like it will be lincoln and am in the lowerstate championship and cc and either dixie or scs. first playoff game tuesday. this is where the real season starts

T
goal kick
goal kick
T
Well you might as well believe it. Seriously WHO has indian land played? Buford I know but thats hardly a match of much warrant. I honestly don't see why you are trying to boost indian land so much. Bottom line is the same people who do the seeding every year did it once again this season. No indian land coach there I believe CC,SCS, and dixie are always there every year in the upper state 1A. Indian lands program is rather new and if my memory serves me correctly they rarely finish all of their games. The seeding commity will go with who they know when there is really not enough information. And before this blows out of proportion and someone makes a comment about myself being a "bench warmer" for dixie im not. I am a coach at dixie high school and I think my guys have done enough this season to deserve the #2 seed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dixie deserves a #2 seed, even though we beat them the second time they beat us 4-1 the first time, and have a harder schedule than us by a little bit!!!

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
So what does everyone think about 2nd round in 1A?
Upper State
CC vs. Indian Land
SCS vs. Dixie

Lower State
AM vs. B-E
Lincoln vs. GSSM

I would have to say CC but I'm pulling for Indian Land (under dog) but you never know Indian Land's type of play could be difficult for CC. I'm hoping Dixie can finally get by SCS and have a go at CC for once. In lower state AM will win by at least 4 goals. I believe that Lincoln will win pretty easily as well.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Can anyone comment on Indian Land this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they are not that good, just a few good wins!!!

T
bench
bench
T
quote:
Originally posted by scskeeper:
they are not that good, just a few good wins!!!

But since SCS lost to CC 7-0 and 8-0 but IL lost to them 5-0 wouldnt that make IL better than SCS? (it doesnt matter now, both teams are out) but just a comment.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Well...who do you think is better Tool since your a CC player (or fan)?

T
bench
bench
T
actually im neither..i dunno who is better though- the only link between the two teams is CC and i was just pointing out a certain point for scskeeper to think about before downcasting another team he has never seen play.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard