Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
goal kick
goal kick
NW will play at Lex. To all NW fans the stadium is not at the high school its on ball park road (if your coming from the town of Lex it is before the high school). They play at district 1 stadium or Wildcat Hollow depends on who you talk to!

N
bench
bench
N
Wait. What? So where are they playing?

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
Here use this link

Wildcat Hollow mapquest directions

This will get you to the intersection, follow ballpark rd and the stadium will be on your left

simply plug in your address and get turn by turn directions

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by green eggs and ham:
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe these teams met in the 3rd round of the playoffs in 2002...Spring Valley was leading by 3-1 with maybe 15 mins left RV scored a quick goal by I think Thomas Hughes...Which brought Ridge View within 1...Then Blake Hardee went up with the SV keeper Danko and a SV defender that I can't remember and actually hit the ball with his hand over the keepers head and into the goal...The refs missed the handball and the game went into overtime...no scoring but a brutal overtime elapsed and the game went to pk's...Everyone made there pk's until Spring Valley's 5th kicker who at any other time I could remember the name but I can't right now...and he flicked off the crowd and then put his wide right...Then Lorick stepped up and finished his to send RV to Upper State finals...where they eventually lost to Wando the eventual state winners...That’s all off the top of my head but I think that’s right...That game was also at Spring Valley...

You are correct. After going up 3-1, it was Blake Hardee's "hand of god" goal that rallied the equalizer to send the game to overtime to the eventual PK win. But in that season the games split 1-1 each team winning on the away games. I I have to add that in that game, the magnatude was giganitic. There had to have been, if not more, then a 1000 people in attendence as booth sidelines from goal line to goal line were packed.
You won't see the same atmosphere this time around and I don't think that RV has the talent to pull the upset this year.

brace
brace
My Picks...

UpperState

Lexington-NW

I think that Lexington has a lot of momentum and they will do well in this game, especialy being at home, but I just don't see them winning it. NW advances.

Fort Mill-Mauldin

My gut tells me that this will be the best game of the day and no one is talking about it. I'll go with FM . I think..

Lower State

Spring Valley-RidgeView

Rivalries in playoffs make good games but SV takes RV out. SV advances.

HH-Wando

Don't know much about HH but I know they are good. That being said I think Wando has the touch this year and will advance..

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard