goal kick
S
fINAL SCORE - GO BISHOPS

#52587 05/12/06 11:19 PM
N
bench
bench
N
scskeeper - another season ends, another title does not go to SCS. Congratulations on your late goal (way to show me!!!) and silver medals.

#52588 05/13/06 05:16 PM
N
kick off
kick off
N
Well Done SCS for making it to state!!

#52589 05/13/06 07:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
congratulations to the BE girls for another state title. 5 in a row that is pretty impressive for any team at any level. it was a very well played, well reffed game. BE dominated the pace of the game and deserved the win. SCS put up a good fight and they were a very classy group of young girls and had a really strong fan base there for support. Congratulations to them too for playing a good clean game and for being the upper state champs. i hope to see them playing again for the title soon. GO BISHOPS! lets try to bring home another one next year.

#52590 05/13/06 07:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i would not say the game was well reffed!!! all fours games SCS played in the playoffs, the refs were against us!!! none of the games we had were reffed well!!! i will give props to BE however, for being the best kickball team in the state!!! that is all they did, their defense, which was very strong, would kick the ball as hard and as far as they could, hoping it would stay in bounds and hoping one of their forwards would get to it!!! neither of their goals were very legit!!! one was a PK, that the ref called when he was still standing in the middle of the field, the other one was just bouncing around in the box after our keeper punched it out off a corner!!! on the other hand SCS had the best goal of all the games played friday, a free kick from the left side, that was driven in the upper right hand corner off the crossbar from about 27 yards out. the keeper had no prayer at stopping it!!!

#52591 05/13/06 10:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well i geuss thats ur opinion but either way BE didnt really play kickball anymore more than SCS did. if anything BE was connecting a lot more passes through the midfield than SCS. BE had way more possession and i think the shots were 8 to 2 so all in all BE played a better game and they came out on top the victors. but nonetheless great game and goodluck to SCS and the Bishops next year.

#52592 05/13/06 11:11 PM
S
kick off
kick off
S
quote:
Originally posted by scskeeper:
i would not say the game was well reffed!!! all fours games SCS played in the playoffs, the refs were against us!!! none of the games we had were reffed well!!! i will give props to BE however, for being the best kickball team in the state!!! that is all they did, their defense, which was very strong, would kick the ball as hard and as far as they could, hoping it would stay in bounds and hoping one of their forwards would get to it!!! neither of their goals were very legit!!! one was a PK, that the ref called when he was still standing in the middle of the field, the other one was just bouncing around in the box after our keeper punched it out off a corner!!! on the other hand SCS had the best goal of all the games played friday, a free kick from the left side, that was driven in the upper right hand corner off the crossbar from about 27 yards out. the keeper had no prayer at stopping it!!!

Check the dvd... the foul was the correct call by the ref (the line ref was right there and saw it)and the corner kick was put in the net by a BE freshman player who was at the back post, playing her position, after one of BE's players headed it. It was not a lucky goal. Southside played a tough game and was a very classy opponent. I'll bet you will not find any of these players that would be disrespectful of the other team for the game that was played. The boards shouldn't be a venue to degrade any team.

#52593 05/13/06 11:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the keeper from SCS punched it out, no one from BE headed the ball, after the ball was punched, it started bouncing around the box!!! i give props to the BE defense though, they were strong. also i think the goal by Katey Gray, the free kick from about 25 yards out was the nicest of all the games!!!

#52594 05/14/06 03:44 AM
N
bench
bench
N
By the way, goofy scskeeper - SCS wouldn't be in the top 10 in SCISA girls. I can't tell if you play for the boys or girls because you're all over the place making yourself look SILLY, but your boys team wouldn't score a goal all season in SCISA. Have a nice summer.

#52595 05/14/06 05:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by no1scisafan:
By the way, goofy scskeeper - SCS wouldn't be in the top 10 in SCISA girls. I can't tell if you play for the boys or girls because you're all over the place making yourself look SILLY, but your boys team wouldn't score a goal all season in SCISA. Have a nice summer.

i play for the guys team, i dont know a lot about scisa girls, but i have been to camp with a lot of the scisa boys, and we would score on teams in scisa!!! yea scisa is pretty good, but i think we could hang with some of yall!! oh, do you even play??? or are you just on here to talk!!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard