Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#52672 05/14/06 12:00 AM
C
goal kick
goal kick
C
Onegirlsdad-Although I was walking in during the introductions I didn't hear any "Riverside's Garbage" in the middle of that. And refering to the other two statements that were made the first was in reference to the Riverside fans that decided to stand directly behind the students and chant obscene cheers as well. And the third was never said. I heard no reference to the ref "s**cks bull p*****", the only thing i heard was "the ref s**cks" which in my opinion was not too far from the truth. And as some Riverside players were walking out of the stadium a group of young men that were in that crowd congratulated them and told them that they were very good and good luck next year. That's just my 2 cents though...

#52673 05/14/06 12:20 AM
O
kick off
kick off
O
Centermid06 I sat next to the B-C crowd throughout the game. I didn't make up the things that were said. The Riverside fans you refer to were limited to three young men who in fact sat to the left side of the crowd and yelled absolutely nothing of the sort. They in fact yelled "Go Riverside". The DVD that I bought, complete with sound, reiterates my memories. I would be glad to host a screening, sans video for your listening pleasure.

In any event, the poor exhibition of sportmanship from the B-C youth crowd in no way detracted from the spirited play of the B-C Lady BearCats. It in fact had no effect on the Riverside players either. However, as a paying participant I found it distasteful and without exception unnecessary. Cheer your team, boo the other team, but leave the obscenities at home.

#52674 05/16/06 01:43 PM
M
bench
bench
M
Centermid, the three young men was myself, and two of my buddies. We just arrived into Stone Field and Riverside tied up the game right as we were passing the BC student section, making the game 2-0. We started chanting, "Go Riverside" as it has been said on the DVD. We then were trying to find where to sit since we had no idea that there was going to be a limited prescence of the Riverside student body. Then a BC official/teacher came up to us and asked us to leave the section, otherwise he claimed he would call the "police". I guess Stone Field does not allow for one to chant for his/her highschool. Then the BC crowd started chanting "I smell D***bags".

My three friends then went to sit at the limited Riverside section where we watched the Warriors pull in a victory. It's all on DVD, as stated by members here on the board, Centermid. Stop trying to make the Riverside Fans look like they bring a bad name to the school, when in fact the BC fans made themselves looked like the ones with a bad name.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard