Next Thread
Print Thread
R
RCates Offline OP
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
R
Congratulations to the GFC U17 Black team for winning the the finals of the Tampa Bay Sun Bowl. Apparently they are the first team from SC to advance to the finals in Tampa. They had an overall record of 6-0-1 in four days of tournament. There game scores were:

GFC 4, TNFC 86 Premier (TN) 1
GFC 2, Columbia Crush (MD) 0
GFC 3, Mentor SC Impact (OH) 1
GFC 1, GSC Team America Premier (2003 VA State Champs) 1
GFC 3, Match Fit Speed (NJ Runner-ups) 0
GFC 2, Jersey Knight Nomads (NJ State Champs) 1 OT
GFC 5, Houston Texans 0

These players gave the maximum effort over a marathon 4 days to bring home the GOLD.....

Also, thanks to Cobi Jones for being there to present to the finalist. He is definitely a class guy and a great representative for Kappa.

Go GFC!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
good job gfc-you're a great team but it all comes to an end next fall for SC STATE CUP as COLUMBIA has a surprise for ya.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude...I'll have some of what you're smokin'...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Paruthed is right man. GFC is a great team and unless teams start recruiting hard and combining i think they are going to keep winning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats on winning the famed sun bowl!!! Did I read right when I saw that this team is staying together for the spring? Does that mean that they will not play high school soccer? Which H.S. do they attend. And how many are from outside Greenville? Once again congrats on representing SC well!!!!

P.S. Spoton your idle threats are becoming quite boring!!!!!!!!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard