88 Boys ODP SC"A"team 5 West Virginia 0
SC"B"team 0 Georgia 4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the boys play? Obviously they won, but are they playing well as a team GFCPop? How did Adam do? Also, who's coaching them now?

G
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
G
88 Boys ODP "A" Team SC 3 Tenn 0
I am not sure how the "B" team did in their second game.

Soccr12 - I do not know how they are playing. We did not travel up there this time. We are getting reports back from them by phone. Sounds as though they are playing fairly well. He is doing fine. He scored off a header in the second game. How are you doing? Getting ready for High School Futbol?

G
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
G
Soccer12
The coach from Newberry College and Russell Shelly from GFC are coaching the 88's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched the SC87 team outplay Tennessee and win 3-0. They also outplayed West Virginia but couldn't score. They hit the post twice and the bar once though. Close but couldn't get the luck. It ended 0-0.

They have Virginia tomorrow.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
91 boys SC ODP "A" 2 vs. North Carolina 3 and the second game was SC 6 vs. Tennessee 2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GFCPOP,
I'm doing alright. Adam scored a header? Is he playing in the midfield now, or did he go up for a freekick? I guess I'm ready for high school ball. I wish it wasn't such a joke. However, my club team has turned into that too. Looks like i'm in a pickle huh? Lol. Peace...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Boys finished out with a win over Alabama 5-0. Overall ALL SC teams had a great weekend......a little cold this morning though - some strange white stuff started falling from the sky!

This soccermom's GLAD to be home and ready for bed!

Soccermom [Big Grin]

Link Copied to Clipboard