Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Lou is a good man and a great trainer and will do a fabulous job with the kids. There are 2 or 3 guys out there that I consider at the top level of training...and he's one of them.

There are things you can argue about......but being a great trainer isn't one of them.

Maybe the threat of CESA will force some consolidation and cooperation in York County, or perhaps not. Wallowing in paradigms and holding onto old complaints is comfortable for some people.

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
x marks the spot

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
Its the Rock Hill area. The area is known for running off good trainers. They would rather have parents as DOCs.

S
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
S
You are right on with Rock Hill. They need to merge clubs and they don't needs parents coaching an being DOCs. Now for Lou, he ain't the answer. No one will respect him here. Being good is only your opinion. If he succeeds here I will be shocked. However the CESA name will help. How many clubs has He been fired from. I heard 3-4. Good luck.

C
bench
bench
C
Does this mean Enzo and the other players from DSC are going to play for CESA now?

F
throw in
throw in
F
this could make CESA a national threat at least in the U-16 age group im not sure how much it will help the other age groups.

S
Shibumi Offline OP
coach
OP Offline
coach
S
[Preface: I wouldn't know Coach Pantuosco if he walked up and hit me with a soccer goal.]

>>[scsoccermann] Now for Lou, he ain't the answer. No one will respect him here. Being good is only your opinion.<<

Well...to be fair, it appears that there are some folks at CESA who share the positive opinion of the guy.

>>If he succeeds here I will be shocked.<<

In reading this it only states he's doing training [as per that small web item.] I guess he could fail at training; the only way you'd be able to tell is either he runs off players or players don't achieve their full potential, right?

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Lil' Daddy loves working with Lou and he does a great job on the field with my kid and his mates. Thats not opinion....watch what happens on the field, how the kids respond to him, and the fact that they get better as players. It is what it is, unless you have an agenda in critiquing him.

Criticize him off the field and thats your opinion, which your entitled to. But the on the field stuff is pretty darned good.

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
What is wrong with CESA doing this? I mean if teams from South Carolina are going to want a shot a winning regionals then it will take the best talent from around the state. Until then clubs from SC will rarely be able to beat teams from NC, FL, GA, TX at the regional level.

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
scsoccerman

since you seem to know Lou so well, please enlighten me on the 3-4 soccer jobs that he has been dismissed from.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard