Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#65394 05/09/05 02:39 AM
L
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
L
Who do yall think will the Champions League final between Liverpool and AC Milan?

My prediction may be biased, but Liverpool will be champions of Europe.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i agree i think liverpool will be the champions

corner kick
corner kick
well, since liverpool is my favorite team(and the best). They will win. My question is, when, what time, and what channle is the game on?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Liverpools overall team speed is too much for AC Milan to handle. Escpecially Liverpools fowards against Milans backs. However, Liverpool does seem to choke sometimes, we will see what happens.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here I'm again.

I'm a Milan fan. Milan is strong. I don't see how Liverpool can win.

I know they have a solid team but Milan is Milan. I personally though Chelsea was going to kill Liverpool but they look like they can win some big games.

Milan is stronger in every single area, and they just lost to Juventus... that's interesting. They don't really care about the Italian League they're saving everything for the Champions.

It would be a good game. I'm telling you that people like Cafu, Nesta, Maldini, Kaka, and Shevchenko are between the best in the world so is not going to be easy for Liverpool. Anything can happen though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chealsea will win!

corner kick
corner kick
AC Milan will take it 2-1, both goals for milan by shevchenko. AC is way too strong historically in europe. Liverpool just doesn't have enough firepower to defeat the Milan Machine!

L
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
L
Cap'n walt, the game is May 25, 2:30 pm, on ESPN2.

corner kick
corner kick
thanks...i'll be out of school to see that one (yay!)

L
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
L
Tell me about it...what a way to celebrate the last day of school for me. It's a half day, so run home to celebrate that school's out by watching Liverpool take the Champion's League Championship!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard