Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#70143 07/10/06 05:18 AM
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
The world cup.

The biggest game in any soccer players life.

It gives a country huge pride, and you would do anything to get it.

Look at the two teams that were player the french and the italians..yes the same scheming Italians that fixed an entire division of football.

Lets take a look at this and think.."did the italians fix the world cup"...

Vierra gets "hurt"...this one is reasonable... i mean people get hurt

Henry gets subbed out...you have undoubtedly one of the best strikers in the world..and you SUB HIM OUT before the game is over...i dont care if he was tired, you dont get tired in the world cup final..its not like you play in it every other day or something..suck it up.

Zidane headbutts a guy...we are all wondering what the italian said....to make him do that...maybe he reminded him about all the money the italians were paying them if they were to lose..maybe that is also why zidane tried to chip the keeper..he ALMOST missed..and we know zidane doesn't miss...

So, now the question is..."what did the italians have to offer to the french"

Well zidane, henry and all them are some of the top paid players in the world....so it would have to be several billion dollars, and the itallians couldn't afford to pay each one that kind of money just for the world cup....i think it goes much deeper than that..i think it goes back several hundred years to the vadican....i think the vadican sold the holy grail to the french for the world cup trophy..there i said it...so..what do you guys think

#70144 07/10/06 11:58 AM
goal kick
goal kick
That you watched the game on Univision and the commentators finaly got to you.

#70145 07/10/06 01:22 PM
Goal
Goal
quote:
Originally posted by cap'n walt:
The world cup.

The biggest game in any soccer players life.

It gives a country huge pride, and you would do anything to get it.

Look at the two teams that were player the french and the italians..yes the same scheming Italians that fixed an entire division of football.

Lets take a look at this and think.."did the italians fix the world cup"...

Vierra gets "hurt"...this one is reasonable... i mean people get hurt

Henry gets subbed out...you have undoubtedly one of the best strikers in the world..and you SUB HIM OUT before the game is over...i dont care if he was tired, you dont get tired in the world cup final..its not like you play in it every other day or something..suck it up.

Zidane headbutts a guy...we are all wondering what the italian said....to make him do that...maybe he reminded him about all the money the italians were paying them if they were to lose..maybe that is also why zidane tried to chip the keeper..he ALMOST missed..and we know zidane doesn't miss...

So, now the question is..."what did the italians have to offer to the french"

Well zidane, henry and all them are some of the top paid players in the world....so it would have to be several billion dollars, and the itallians couldn't afford to pay each one that kind of money just for the world cup....i think it goes much deeper than that..i think it goes back several hundred years to the vadican....i think the vadican sold the holy grail to the french for the world cup trophy..there i said it...so..what do you guys think

I think you're a few cans short of a six pack, a few coronitas short of a full corona, a few oz. short of a full pint, the list goes on and on and on and on.

#70146 07/10/06 01:30 PM
B
goal kick
goal kick
B
Would be a great "DaVinci Code 2" movie! The last one ended Paris. Hmmmm.

#70147 07/10/06 03:08 PM
J
world cup
world cup
J
benp was right all along..

The man we thought was "Zidane" was actually Ronaldinho..who being already eliminated just wanted to see the dirty Frogs go out in shame!

Word on the street is the Irish Republican Army had a hand in this mess as well..

Quality post T.Walt ..your paranoia is admirable.

#70148 07/10/06 05:21 PM
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
I still think it was fixed..or maybe that is just the 15 games in 3 days i just played at USC camp talking...

Link Copied to Clipboard