Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
throw in
throw in
B
w&e, must have been one important beach trip. personally, i don't understand that choice. the beach is always going to be there. this isnt. strange.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea, i could definately name some girls that should be on that list from 1A and 2A, who makes these decisions anyway???

S
bench
bench
S
Just looking at the South Girls Team, I see four 1A/2A girls right off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i am talking about the north team!

G
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
G
if you are nominated for this game and you tell someone you have to be somewhere else, you deserve to be anonymous.

Unless you're dead you go to the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there is no second chance at playing in the North/South game, you would have to be an idiot not to take this opportunity to play!!!

World Cup
World Cup
Well, maybe not idiots, but definitely not serious soccer players. SCS, a group of coaches is nominated and then discuss the nominations the same weekend as All-State. Look in this forum and you will find the names of coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that list has not been updated for long time, a lot of those coaches 1A for guys and 1A/2A for girls arent even coaching any more, so of course no one for 1A or 2A is going to get nominated!!!

throw in
throw in
It is very disappointing that no girl from 1A/2A was selected on the North team. Erika Bishop from Emerald should have been selected. In club soccer she has played on a state championship team 7 years in a row, each year from 2001-2005 she has been selected for ODP, and at Region III ODP Camp she was a pool game starter for three years. In high school soccer she lead her team to 3 upstate championship game appearances, she made the All State team 3 consecutive years, and was named her high school teams MVP for 3 years. She will also be continuing her soccer career with a scholarship to Wofford. I am not sure we can classify the North/South game as being an All-Star game when someone like Erika Bishop is left out. Unfortunately, by excluding a player of this caliber it appears that the coaches on the selection committee have promoted their own players instead of looking for the best that SC has to offer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
umm no kelly gosnell for south girls? dont really understand that one.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Kevin Heise, Kyle Heise 

Link Copied to Clipboard