Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
bench
bench
S
Things are wonderful - there are no politics in soccer, all training is free and it never rains. OK - one out of three ain't bad

We are doing well and son is playing some darn good soccer.

PM if you want more specifics.

Last edited by sdsoccermom; 08/31/06 06:13 PM.

Formerly known as SCSoccermom
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Check out this web site.....www.caremagazine.com.
It's ashame some want to ruin it for others. Just think how proud these boys are to represent Bridge FA and if you know these boys you will know that they come from Ssummerville, Mt. Pleasant, James Island, Aiken, Myrtle Beach, Beaufort, West Ashley, McClellanville and Pawley's Island. This would not have happened if Bridge FA had not formed. Each would still be at his club were this could not have been acheived. These boys are all stars playing together which is what Bridge Fa is about. How do they feel.....ask one and I'm sure they will tell you

hat-trick
hat-trick
I saw the Bridge U16 team defeat Carolina Select Goldstar (NC) in an R3PL match this past Sunday. I was quite impressed. The Carolina Select team played in the USYSA Nationals this summer.

Last edited by Coach P; 08/31/06 10:10 PM.
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
It was a great game. Sat on the edge of my seat the whole game.

R
throw in
throw in
R
Just wanted to shed some light on the girls aspect of SSC. Our girls program is growing contrary to popular belief Jason Birchwood is Director of the Classic Girls side of the club and he is doing a great job of developing all aspects of our program.

In order to be wise in society you have to be crazy to the majority.
B
bench
OP Offline
bench
B
Just posted on SSC Web Page:

On Wednesday, 30Aug06, the Executive Committee of Summerville Soccer Club, meeting in special session, voted to postpone consideration of SSC's relationship with the Bridge F.A., originally scheduled to take place on 06Sep06, pending further procedural study. As this issue evolves, updates will be posted here on the website.

I am glad to see this!! I hope that this can be resolved amicably by looking at the facts and not overpowered with personal opinions.

T
goal kick
goal kick
T
Quote:

I saw the Bridge U16 team defeat Carolina Select Goldstar (NC) in an R3PL match this past Sunday. I was quite impressed. The Carolina Select team played in the USYSA Nationals this summer.

Just as an FYI...the Carolina Select team you are referencing above DID NOT play in the USYSA Nationals. They did not make it past the semi-finals at Regionals in Arkansas. They lost to the Dallas Texans Red 1-0.

hat-trick
hat-trick
You are correct. My error. It was the US Club National Cup that Carolina Goldstar played in this summer. The one that Bridge 90 won.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Jason Birchwood is a great coach. Heard he is going to coach Pinewood Prep this year. Is this correct?

R
throw in
throw in
R
Quote:

Jason Birchwood is a great coach. Heard he is going to coach Pinewood Prep this year. Is this correct?

Yes.

In order to be wise in society you have to be crazy to the majority.
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard