Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TJ Offline OP
bench
OP Offline
bench
T
What are the chances of having separate forums for boys and girls ODP. I'm not placing either group above the other. Both deserve a place to voice their opinions. However, it's a bit exhausting searching through news of the gifts when you want to read about boys, or - visa versa.
What does everyone think? Would two separate forums better serve the community ?

S
bench
bench
S
I'm with TJ. I love to keep up with both groups, but it's confusing when you read one post about the boys; 14 about the girls, 12 about the boys; 2 about the girls; and on and on it goes. Give them each their on place.

World Cup
World Cup
What are the chances of having separate forums for boys and girls ODP.

None! This Message Board is provided by the S.C. High School Soccer Coaches Association and, though the Olympic Development Program has a place in Palmetto State youth soccer, it receives an ample amount of space on SCSoccer.com to serve its purpose. Anything more would need to be setup through the ODP program.

L
kick off
kick off
L
TJ...why not create 2 threads and label them Boys ODP and Girls ODP...or are you trying to segregate old threads? In any case...based on the reply by Mr Heise, you might as well start anew...

Link Copied to Clipboard