So what do you guys think?
predictions?
comments?
trash talk?

Let's hear it

Who will win the champions league?
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 02/15/07 07:02 PM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.

Tiocfaidh ar la!
C
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
C
Of all the games I've watched, and I haven't seen all these teams play, Barcelona just seems to be hitting on more cylinders than the others.

Coach Cady GSSM
World Cup
World Cup
I've heard the opposite. Ongoing fueds and poor form by Ronaldhino have had them spouting off at one another. Did you hear Eto'o's comments about players and coach?

corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
I heard the same thing, barcelona is struggling in la liga, and seems off-kilter to me.

Tiocfaidh ar la!
kick off
kick off
eto'o might be coming to Arsenal..

ETO'O HINTS AT ARSENAL MOVE
Posted 14/02/07 10:06EmailPrintSave

Samuel Eto'o has hinted he would like to join Arsenal after his future was plunged into doubt at Barcelona.

The Cameroon striker launched an astonishing attack on Barca boss Frank Rijkaard and team-mate Ronaldinho before admitting he would love to play under Arsene Wenger in the Premiership.

He said: "I love Wenger, he is one of the best coaches in the world.

"I could have played for Arsenal some years ago. I would have loved to have had Wenger as my coach."

Eto'o could be set to leave the Catalan club following a series of disputes with Rijkaard, who accused the forward of refusing to come on as a substitute against Osasuna last weekend.

According to reports in Spain, Eto'o did not attend training on Monday and he spoke to the media on Tuesday to deny Rijkaard's claims.

"Whoever came out in a press conference and said I refused to play is a bad person," he fumed.

"I've always thought about the group (first) and I've always trained with the group. If anybody has balls, they should tell it to me face-to-face."

As well as criticising Rijkaard, he also spoke about comments reportedly made by his Barcelona team-mate Ronaldinho, saying: "If a player comes out and says I should think about the group, then he should think about the group."

He later added: "If a team-mate is upset with me, then they can say so to my face. I wasn't the one who broke the laws of the dressing room. If I have something to say, I always say it inside the dressing room."

The rift could pave the way for Wenger to launch a raid for the striker in the summer, especially if unsettled club captain Thierry Henry decides to quit the club.

heres where i found the article
http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_1916241,00.html

C
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
C
OK, OK, so I was slightly off the mark, (Barcelona, the only team to lose Wednesday) How about those Liverpool REDS?! I didn't see the game, but I understand Becks impressed against Bayern Munich - but then again the BM team is not showing much form lately.

Coach Cady GSSM
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
ouch, eto'o really got em with that one..."whoever said that is...is...is just a bad person" crash and burn. The kid's a baby. Great skill, but needs to keep his mouth shut.

Tiocfaidh ar la!
T
bench
bench
T
so, what about the lille v. man u game? Funny stuff.

bench
bench
I think the next leg of the Barca/Liverpool game will be a good one. that was a major win for the Reds....Keep it up!

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
You have to like Liverpool's chance after holding off Barca's attempt at that second goal yesterday. They seem to be the team in the best form at this point.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard