Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
goal
goal
And, Manchester probably still has a nasty taste in his mouth from the meal he had after his first prediction.

World Cup
World Cup
Manchester, does your son play for Irmo as well? I saw your Savitz comments and you're always promoting CUFC in every post. Good to see such enthusiasm from an old goat! You're an inspirtation! You're always talking about executing a gameplan as well. Yearn to coach?

S
throw in
throw in
S
CUFC Elite 2, CESA Challenge 0 ... 2-0 at halftime ... play controlled by CUFC on what turned out to be a very hot, humid morning/midday.

M
brace
OP Offline
brace
M
Thankfully, I'm not an "old goat" physically but happy to accept your reference as such as a compliment.

My son does play in the Irmo program and I'd love to coach at some level if I were not a full time Dad serving the needs of an aspiring young player.

Happy to say our boys made it through the first round today and are now setting their sites on next Saturday.

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
K
bench
bench
K
soccer16, Bridge got the premier spot because my team thought that we couldnt handle the tought competition of the premier league after losing 2 of our best players to CESA so bridge took it happily, it obviously pisses me off and now the teams falling apart so you probably wont see a tega cay u14 next year

S
goal
goal
S
That is why I blamed all this confusion on the evil empire! I hate to hear that your team is having difficulty. Losing 2 very good players definitely hurt Tega Cay this season. Remember the end of your season is very fresh so maybe by tryouts some kids will change their minds.

K
bench
bench
K
thanks man you are right but i'd be suprised if they have a team next season, or at least one that'll win a few games in challenge

M
brace
OP Offline
brace
M
kcr4ray,

The loss of two key players to CESA last year after your team finished as a finalist at the U13 level is simply an example of what can happen when talented players want to compete at a higher level. Your team failed to achieve the objective of winning a State title and two of your players decided it was best for them personally to play with CESA Premier.

While situations like this are painful for everyone, there is always a silver lining in every cloud. I recommend you and your teammates get together to evaluate what each of you did right and did wrong this season. If you love the game as it sounds like you do then you'll likely decide you can each work harder individually to develop your personal skills away from the practices you have each week. Ask yourself how many times you and your teammates watched Premier level games to learn from better players and teams.

Become a leader or find a leader who can build a team of hard working committed players who are willing to essentially walk thru fire to win a game and you'll likely find yourself in a very competitive environment. If that environment doesn't inspire you and motivate you to be a better player everytime you lace up then you are in the wrong place.

Don't give up on the game and never give up on your dream. Anything worth having takes a huge level of commitment and sacrifice. Keep your chin up and always give it your very best shot.

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard