Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#80780 03/25/07 05:15 PM
M
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
M
No talk on it? 1-1 at half with Donavan scoring in the 1st minute and ecuador equalizing in 11th. Good game thus far

corner kick
corner kick
I do believe that Donovan came to play!!

Spartan #80782 03/25/07 05:38 PM
M
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
M
wow Donavan now with a hat-trick scoring a minute after his 2nd with a rip on the 3rd one that no goalie in the world could of stopped

World Cup
World Cup
Landon Donovan has been on fire!!! Good stuff to watch!

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Let's hope Donovan continues to be on fire. The team needs a productive leader like him. I think that Coach Brady did an outstanding job preparing the team today. I hope he gets the permament position.

Coach D #80785 03/25/07 09:03 PM
S
Brace
Brace
S
Donovan had a monster game, but like the broadcasters were saying, well at least from the channel that i was watching it from, He's a monster in friendlies, but when it comes to games that matter, he chokes most of the time. But he is an awesome player and clearly the best player in the US squad. Hopes he plays in the Copa America though

Misael Garzon
May River HS Boys Varsity Head Coach
mgarzon1217@gmail.com
goal
goal
It is amazing what Donovan can do when played in the correct position. He is at his best running onto the ball and playing an attacking mid not a foward. But more important than Donovan....

BOB BRADLEY 3-0 nice showing, like how even though he faced his toughest opponent yet he was not afraid to play the youth. ie Howard over Keller (prolly see Keller wensday when the face Guat. though)

Amazing preformance by Feilhaber and now we may see some competition for the defensive mid between Feilhaber and Mastroini

Dempsey was dissapointing no doubt about that.

I agree with the game commentary when they said that Beasely was more in shape than the WC and is playing better soccer.

Onyewu scares me in that his size gets alot of calls on him, not just that but he is a rough player, needs to be careful.

Conrad is maturing and I think is leader and now possible our best defender.

And finally Bruce is horrible at public speaking I WANT BALBOA BACK!!!

.....If anyone was listening about how they said that Bradley earned his spot on the roster and he deserves it, I can agree with that. When they said he had not received any special treatment because of his father i laughed. The kid trained with the Chicago fire when he was little how is that not specail treatment. I agree he has skill but he was given many oportunities to develop unlike many other players.....

I hate floppers
bench
bench
wow...i didn't see the match but just saw the highlights. all three were great finishes and that third was a RIP...I hope he continues to play that well...

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
World Cup
World Cup
USA played Donavon as a forward, not an attacking mid in the 2nd half. 1st half had him at center, but the more offensive of the two. Broadcasters stated this. Bradley has shown two formations that I like. He has played the 4-2-2-2 in which two d mids are advanced by two attacking mids that dive in or out depending on the runs made by the forwards.

The 4-4-2 he played today was nice and resembled the (gasp) 4-5-1 played by Arena. Ching was the point man while Landon was the out and out striker. Ching is a nice replacement/carbon copy for McBride. He'd make a great center forward for a 4-3-3, but I don't think LD would do well as a winger or the attacking mid in that situation. Bradley is attacking and I think this makes all of us smile!

Anybody worried about Bocanegro or any of the guys at Left Back? Cherundulo, who was rumored to retire following the german league knee injury, is solid on the right. Convey and Gooch will do well provided they gel.

goal
goal
just throwing this out there.....

Left Back...Spector....depth with some European experience.

I hate floppers
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard