Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
goal kick
goal kick
A
I really thought the game came down to the mid field. Daniel Lynch and Billy Padula took Reel and Kevin out of the game. However Andrew, Jess and Paul completely controlled the middle of the field. Irmo's backs are not why they lost, their midfield really needs to improve for irmo to be successful.

T
throw in
throw in
T
The entire Lexington midfield looked like they dominated the irmo mids, With the exception of Jugal(he is quite the player). The entire midfield was clicking yesterday for lexington fisher, maki, chavvaria, weatherly and younge all looked pretty good. Lay and Lynch did a good job keeping lexington out for most of the game, but Lex was just too much. It should be a very exciting game to watch next time.

kick off
kick off
I have to agree with kick on this one. I was at the game and although it was hard fought by both teams, Lexington is the better team. Irmo had 3 really good chances, but Lexington had at least 10. Lexington dominated and without Lynch in the back for Irmo that game could of been 8-0. Lynch made play after play stoping Lexington's fowards and he really impressed me.

97% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
goal kick
goal kick
yea te only reason lexington did not more goals was because of Lynch...hes the reason the game stayed close for irmo

Im tired of chasin my dreams Im just goin to ask 'em where theyre goin and hook up with 'em later
bench
bench
the main reason Lexington won was because of the stellar performance by Thomas "The Rocket Shot" Gorman.

throw in
throw in
Spaz...if you watched the game, you would realize the Thomas Gorman didn't play. Stop dissing players.

Nobody asks to be a hero, it just sometimes turns out that way.
goal kick
goal kick
Spaz, go play outside!

I didn't do it, but if I had you never would have known.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard