Goal Kick
Goal Kick
M
Its probably Max Utner.

H
goal
goal
H
Demare, Acree and Parris are all very good. Who's best? Who cares - they're all on my son's club team! Seriously - all three have great potential and each bring something different to the field. It will be fun to watch them develop.

R
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
R
yet they still got 3rd in state cup...shows you something

H
goal
goal
H
Quote:

Which would be what? They had a bad game against MPSC and deserved to lose. It happens sometimes in a one-off deal. I like our team and expect them to continue to improve. I'll let others debate where they objectively rank in the state.

D
bench
bench
D
no i am Max Utner....

throw in
throw in
Rene Gomez from RNE had 8 goals and 4 assists
had about 6 shots bounce of the post but if he passes the ball more and shoots when he has a chance shoot instead of trying to take on almost all of the defenders he could be better
he still has 3 yrs to try and get better

F
bench
bench
F
Quote:

Haha that was an unfortunate event. But you forget to mention about this team playing outstanding in DisneyWorld, where any other team in South Carolina would of crashed. That's why soccer is great, regular teams can have a dramatic performance and beat a team. Your just looking negatively.

H
goal
goal
H
Quote:

But you forget to mention about this team playing outstanding in DisneyWorld, where any other team in South Carolina would of crashed.

I decided to not get into all that since it doesn't really have anything to do with our bad game against Mt Pleasant, but since you brought it up... At the Disney Showcase:

CUFC U-15 Elite lost 3-1 to Dallas Texans (ranked in the top three in the country); beat CASL Elite 1-0 (top ten at the time); and tied Potomac Internationals 1-1 (top 15 at the time). We won the Showcase Qualifier last Labor Day which is what got us in the Showcase. The point of all this is simply that this is a very good team with loads of potential to be exceptional. Whether they reach that potential is largely up to the individual players. We'll see...

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Pretty impressive results for the Disney tourney.

John Hunt- Defender
Jonathan Woolford- Midfielder

"Quit ball watchin' son!"
M
bench
bench
M
From the lower state:

Jeff Wilkins Midfield James Island
Kyle Kirkman Midfield James Island
Eric Fornell Wando

Page 2 of 2 1 2