Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 33 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 32 33
bench
bench
Heard BC was overrated and Socastee should have had more than 2. Weather was bad for both teams. Heard Heise was so mad he forgot his unbrella that he got a yellow card.

:: W.O.M. travels faster than newspaper at night ::

It does what it's told.
A
kick off
kick off
A
Good game down in bluffton. Hard fought game i guess you have to hand it to bluffton for steppig up in second half but great game to watch very physical and one of the best games ive been apart of all season.

the myth the man the legend
K
bench
bench
K
Has anyone heard the score of the wilson vs. nmb game?

N
goal kick
goal kick
N
NMB traveled to Wilson tonight for a 7 PM kick-off, at 6 PM just minutes from the field there was a very strong rain and hail storm, both teams met at the field and worked to get ALL of the standing water off for an 8 PM kick off, at 7:30 the South Florence AD gave us permission to use their field. Both teams traveled to SF and Wilson set up one of the goals including net on the field and we kicked-off at around 8:30, Wilson outhustled NMB in the first half for a 0-0 halftime score. NMB finally got a goal 12 minutes into the second half and were able to come away with a tough 4-0 victory. Wilson is a very well coached, first class team, with skill in every position. They never quite and if not for a few lucky NMB bounces, Wilson could have easily come away with a victory. Saturday night NMB @ Socastee for our third try to knock-off this very fast, Great coached team.

kick off
kick off
Quote:

like i said in an earlier post the wando warriors will beat dutch fork and win the 4a championship game over northwestern...they have so very dinamic players and solid defenders

I have Lexington going all the way. I don't see how come everyone is just giving Northwestern the upperstate. Irmo is also playing well and compared has an easy trip to the upperstate matchup. Northwestern is good, but Lexington's D has been top notch coming down the stretch and I think will match up even with Northwestern's attack.

I say similar to last game but I'm seeing Lexington 3 - 1.

97% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
H
goal
goal
H
Good game by Spring Valley against Stratford. SV possession was probably 80% and Savage had one weak shot from 30 yds. He may have had five or six touches all night. It wasn't matter of specifically denying him the ball, it was a matter of denying the whole Stratford team the ball.

SV/Wando (assuming neither stumbles Saturday) should be a good one.

S
Goal
Goal
S
Match report from Wando/DF in Chuck's paper:

Wando Holds Off Dutch Fork

A
throw in
throw in
A
Quote:

Bluffton 3 Airport 2 PK's
PK's 4-3

Bluffton came back from a 2-0 deficet to tie it in regulation. Airport played a great game and it was a tough way to lose.

Quick correction: It was Bluffton 3 - Airport 2 in PK's

It was a great match by both teams. Reffing was pretty good too. The center ref did a good job of calling it both ways. I'm definitely not going to get on here and say we lost because one call was missed here or the wrong one was made there.

Bluffton has a great team and it will be a good match for them on Saturday. The fans were pretty good on both sides and there was one Bluffton parent that stopped me on the way to the bus and complimented my boys. That was very classy.

Both teams wanted the match and both teams fought hard. I was very proud of the way that Airport played. Showed a lot of heart. Not a whole lot of people were expecting us to go this far.

Best of wishes to Bluffton.

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Match report from Wando/DF in Chuck's paper:

Wando Holds Off Dutch Fork

For the DF Fans:

Below is the coverage from "South Carolina's Newspaper", The State...

..."_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ "

S
kick off
kick off
S
I agree Happy. Good game last night btw the vikings and the knights. Savage had a decent game as did some players from SV (flynn?) Anyway, were proud of the boys from SHS and congrats on a great season! Best of Luck to SV as they travel to Wando on Saturday.

Page 13 of 33 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard