throw in
throw in
N
Where's the video then?

P
kick off
kick off
P
sorry to ruin yall's talk but what was the score of the Spring Valley/Wando game?

C
bench
bench
C
Irmo 0

Mauldin 1

Worst ref's i have seen this year. Mauldin scored in the first 3 minutes of the first half. This was Mauldin's first chance. There was a big switch and a Mauldin player took a touch and found another Mauldin player who had his back facing the goal, he turned and shot. I could tell that Irmo was not playing their best soccer but they were still all over Mauldin in both half's. Unlucky for Irmo better luck to them next year.

Last edited by Charles; 05/08/07 03:12 AM.
M
brace
brace
M
Good effort in the game tonight boys. Keep up the hard work during club season and prepare for an exciting 2008.

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
C
corner kick
corner kick
C
What is this CUFC "Clash of the Carolinas"? Something new I guess. Good luck South Carolina, we might need it.

"Quit ball watchin' son!"
Y
throw in
throw in
Y
SV Wando is on Wednesday

AND YA KNOW DAT!!!
throw in
throw in
From Soccerboy...
Quote:

RCates
Before you go on here blasting a coach in a public forum, maybe you should attempt to take care of what problems that you two have behind closed doors. You yourself have a reputation as not being the most level headed kind individual that you are attempting to protray on this board. Before you, or I go ahead and make it personal, I would suggest that you take this discussion elsewhere so that you and coach Quinlin can talk in private. This is not the place or the forum to be discussing such things. Be an adult and learn to discuss such things at the correct time and place. Having a son or two that are very good at soccer does not give you the right to act in certain ways.....

How is it that I find myself agreeing with a referee? And, last time I checked SC law, parents could opt to send their children to any school in their district (if there is space available - which Irmo has...) so, you may certainly choose to drive your boys to Irmo or Chapin to play....you wouldn't be the first.

throw in
throw in
Another homefield where the fans/students can be a huge advantage?!? Go, Vikings...let's goooooo...but, be nice.

goal
goal
RCates, here is a hypothetical situation for you...you're a parent who is trying to teach your child that smoking pot is bad, and unacceptable behavior. But, wait, you remember that you smoked it when you were much younger. Based on YOUR earlier logic, you can no longer expect your child to not smoke pot, because you did it once (or more) at some point in your own life.

That is simply ridiculous.

As a parent, you can apply this to anything - just because you have made mistakes yourself, does not mean that you can no longer expect the proper behavior out of those under your responsibility.

If you think that every coach your child has should be, or is going to be, as good as Coach Savitz, you are setting yourself, and your child up for major disapppointment. NOW is the time you should be teaching your child that things are not always going to go his/her way - and, when things don't go the way you want them to, sometimes you just have to suck it up and move on.

Maybe you need to redirect your blame to where it belongs - with yourself.

Page 25 of 33 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard