Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 30 of 33 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 33
Goal
Goal
Since no one is going to comment on the chapin/socastee game let me be the first.

1. Why wasn't BIG OLE HAYES in the net? Greg De Mare was terrible tonight. I mean really does he think he can beat Justin Watson to the ball? Most fast vehicles can't let alone a 5'6 white kid. Seems silly not to play the region player of the year at the position he's best at. That, combined with the absence of Chapin's back really contributed to the beating.

2. Why did Greg De Mare try to beast up on one of the Socastee players down 4-0 with no time left on the clock? I mean was he trying to showboat down 4-0? Doesn't make much sense.

3. Justin Watson is very very fast (period)

4. Bobby Belair is really freakin good.

5. Joey De Mare is really freakin good too he just needs some polish which will come with age I think.

6. Socastee's strength is that they can attack with virtually three people. All they need is a setup man and those two forwards do the rest. It's really unbelieveable.

S
throw in
throw in
S
what the hell are you talkin about Soccer fan man ...you must be one of those dumb greenville fans who doesn't know anything about the game...we had more possesion in first and second half, tons more long throw ins , missed 2 wide open opportunities at the top of the six ....and frankly the 2nd and 3rd of Greenville's goals were absolutely lucky ...2nd goal was off of about fifty deflections landed right for a player to finish and still almost got saved....third goal was last 6 min from a free kick 30 yards out deflected off of one of our players heads in the wall and spun in(otherwise would have gone right at our keeper)....this game very easily could have gone into overtime, Greenville just happened to get some luck on the game tonight...that being said they are a very good team and should be credited for a great season, they were by far the toughest team we played

bench
bench
Thank you shut^&play....

Last edited by chapin22; 05/10/07 02:26 AM.
L
corner kick
corner kick
L
Lincoln 5
Academic Magnet 1

Halftime was 1-1

Robert Hartnett Lincoln High School--McClellanville, SC
Goal
Goal
I wonder if Terence Deas is all-state now?

Victory Starts Here!
Goal
Goal
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO LINCOLN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

B
throw in
throw in
B
Greenville did dominate. Greenvilles first goal was placed upper 90 by manning rushton, assisted by sebastian. Second goal greenvilles substitute chipped the keeper, assisted by sebastian. third goal sebastians free kick was deflected in the goal but was still a good shot. it could have been worse, with 2 minutes left sebastian had a break away and tried dribbling the keeper but took too big of a touch... riverside got lucky on that one. riversides goal was a very very questionable hand ball call for a pk. other than that riverside didnt really have any good shots on goal to test the keeper. Greenvilles about to have the PERFECT SEASON

everyone is a lil bias, im realistic.
P
bench
bench
P
I was at the chapin-soc. game and in reference to the comment about the goalie "beasting up" the soc. player, I would have to disagree. Soc was already up 4-0 and there was a 50-50 ball inside the eighteen and the Soc player went in elbow first. Chapin being down 4 goals was full of emotion and yes demare should have held back, but Soc. should not have been trying to score that badly with less than 5 min to play. But anyways good season for chapin and good luck to soc. representing lowerstate saturday.

A
kick off
kick off
A
Any details on the Lincoln v.s AM game?

S
throw in
throw in
S
I hope I am getting the final score right...Socastee beat Chapin 4-0 or did they score another goal?

Page 30 of 33 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard