Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Dutch Fork needs to be wary of Wando...

corner kick
corner kick
No, I was not...I was only amused at the question, what's sp?...

Actually, I'm right in there with you...

...but aren't we in good company?

Didn't Will Rogers once say...
..."it's a poor man, who can only think of ONE way to spell a word"

whoops...Here comes the next question...."Who is Will Rogers"

Y
throw in
throw in
Y
you all are wrong if you think Stratford has a shot at beating SV.

SV wins 3-0

AND YA KNOW DAT!!!
T
bench
bench
T
Help! Where can I find the play off brackets so I can keep up with the teams advancing? Thanks!

TinaS #85651 05/03/07 10:56 AM
World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
Quote:

Help! Where can I find the play off brackets so I can keep up with the teams advancing? Thanks!

S.C. High School League website -- http://www.schsl.org/2006/06%20brackets.htm

L
throw in
throw in
L
Tonight is going to be a great matchup between Dutch Fork and Wando. I think DF is one of the hottest teams in the state with the way they have been playing lately. I think DF with win but it will be a great game. Im looking forward to it tonight.

Dutch Fork 3
Wando 1

Y
throw in
throw in
Y
Quote:

you all are wrong if you think Stratford has a shot at beating SV.

SV wins 3-0

I'm not so sure. I was about 99% positive that Fort was going to beat Stratford soundly. Fort is the better team, but Stratford played a great game, and the Savage put in 5 goals. You can never be sure of whats going to happen. I am again almost positive that Spring Valley will win, but Stratford could pull another miracle.
I think Fort could have stayed with Spring Valley, and possibly defeated them, and Stratford beat Fort so you never know...but I'm still gonna have to say

Spring Valley 4
Stratford 1

L
bench
bench
L
Dutch Fork has no way to prepare for what they have tonight at Wando. They will be entering a hostile enviorment and the last game that DF played Wando, Wando didn't have their leading scorer, and a physical back. The fans are insane at Wando, you can ask any team that has played Wando at home and they will all agree the fans have gotten into the players heads. It should be a good game, but I see Wando pulling it out 3-2.

L
throw in
throw in
L
Drummerboy you are right. They can't prepare for the hostile environment. But that should not effect the players if their heads are in the game. Also, Wando has not beat a good team all year. THey beat Beaufort, Summerville and Fort D but like i said not good teams all year. They 2 good teams they have played, Bishop England and Dutch Fork, they have lost to. I don't think they can beat good teams. So still DF winning 3-1.

corner kick
corner kick
If the refs keep on top on the fouls, DF will should come out on top.

Wando's 1st goal last year against Irmo came after Irmo's keeper was taken down from behind by a Wando player. Ref didn't call it, but the news team did.(per footage provided by Charleston's CBS affiliate)

Should be a great game...Too bad they had to meet this soon in the bracket

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard