Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Last year wasn't the first time Wando ever got a questionable call at home, but it comes with the territory. Questionable calls from the referee's seems to come with Wando's home field advantage.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Alex, that's weird. I always wondered why Wando got the raw end of the deal from the refs at home! But I don't have any of them on tape. The refs at the Wando/Irmo game last year were horrible.
It is a shame Wando/DF meet in the bracket already. It's going to be a great one.

Last edited by soccer05; 05/03/07 07:35 PM.
N
Nasty19 Offline OP
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
N
Last year. 1st round vs Beaufort. Wando's third goal in stoppage time was more than a questionable no-call on an absolute take-down where all players stopped and waited for a whistle. None came, cross to open man, game over. It's happened more than once if you add in Irmo last year. Watch out DF.

throw in
throw in
Wando also lost to Lexington

L
throw in
throw in
L
Alright i know this was last week but nobody asked it so i figure i would. I heard through the grapevine(i was not there) but i heard that Danny Cates got a yellow card and his coach decided to sit him for the last 15 minutes when they were down 3-2. Is that correct? If that is, what was there coach thinking?

Y
throw in
throw in
Y
he was carded with a little more than 10 to go. thats all i kno. maybe he said somethin to his coach when he came off??

AND YA KNOW DAT!!!
B
throw in
throw in
B
He was carded for using the one word that is supposed to be an automatic send off. Hats off to the coach for showing his integrity. Also, Spartan, if you would like to see Wando's first goal against Irmo last year, it is at http://www.wandohigh.com/athletics/bsoccer/getstarted.wmv

You'll see it is a good goal

Y
throw in
throw in
Y
Quote:

Drummerboy you are right. They can't prepare for the hostile environment. But that should not effect the players if their heads are in the game. Also, Wando has not beat a good team all year. THey beat Beaufort, Summerville and Fort D but like i said not good teams all year. They 2 good teams they have played, Bishop England and Dutch Fork, they have lost to. I don't think they can beat good teams. So still DF winning 3-1.

i believe wando beat parkview out of GA... but they arent that good are they?

AND YA KNOW DAT!!!
Y
throw in
throw in
Y
yea good call SPARTAN.... watch the clip. the keeper wasnt even close to being taken down from behind. what game were you watchin?

AND YA KNOW DAT!!!
S
kick off
kick off
S
yeah thats definitely not from behind.

more importantly, why did all the irmo players have beach blond hair?
lol

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard