Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

He was carded for using the one word that is supposed to be an automatic send off. Hats off to the coach for showing his integrity. Also, Spartan, if you would like to see Wando's first goal against Irmo last year, it is at http://www.wandohigh.com/athletics/bsoccer/getstarted.wmv

You'll see it is a good goal

Beenaround,

Your video does not show the take down. The first encounter after the Irmo defender tries to pass the ball back to his keeper was definitely NOT a take down (Simply two players going for the ball).

What happened after your camera panned away to follow the ball was a clear take down from behind by the same Wando player that made the first contact with the ball. The take down was BEFORE the goal was scored. Look at where the keeper is at the end of the video and then notice the Wando player running towards the camera after taking the keeper out. The keeper would not have made it back to the ball, but the dirty foul happened before the goal. The ref should have stopped play, issued a red card to the Wando player for a very dangerous take down from behind and given Irmo the ball at the spot of the foul

I agree with you that the ref'ing was terrible...ie. When the Wando player tried to reach back and pull a Irmo defender to the ground while fighting for a ball in the box, then he gets awarded a penalty kick that ties the game

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
you mean DF????

corner kick
corner kick
futbol,

We were actually talking about Irmo/Wando 2006, the incomplete video footage that beenaround provided.

I understand that DF also experienced a similar take down this year in a playoff (same team). I believe Beaufort also complained about a similar earlier foul earlier this year.

It's a "good" strategy if you can get away with it. In '06 Wando, instead of receiving a red card and playing a man down, takes out Irmo's starting keeper and plays w/ a full team.

Last edited by Spartan; 05/08/07 05:50 PM.
Y
throw in
throw in
Y
shut up. Wando dominated that game 4-1. and what pk to tie the game are you talking about? bc irmos goal was score of a shot from jugal (sp?)that bounced right passed the keeper. should've been saved but o well.

AND YA KNOW DAT!!!
B
throw in
throw in
B
Keep trying Spartan - you'll find an excuse somewhere. If there's a player that pulled the keeper down from behind, where is he?

corner kick
corner kick
yaknodat13/Beenaround,

My post was clear. Sorry you're having problems understanding

Good Luck tomorrow at SV...

...and don't forget to sit in your designated area.

(I have a pass and I think SV is going to allow me in the Home stands. Be sure to say hi when you go by

Y
throw in
throw in
Y
lucky you. u must be sooo important.... VIP comin thru. and dont tell us where to sit. we'll sit wherever we want. there stands only seat about 1 or 2 hundred anyway. its ab 1/10 of Wandos home section so we will probably stand anyway

AND YA KNOW DAT!!!
corner kick
corner kick
I guess that means you're not going to say Hi

throw in
throw in
Quote:

Keep trying Spartan - you'll find an excuse somewhere. If there's a player that pulled the keeper down from behind, where is he?

Quote:

lucky you. u must be sooo important.... VIP comin thru. and dont tell us where to sit. we'll sit wherever we want. there stands only seat about 1 or 2 hundred anyway. its ab 1/10 of Wandos home section so we will probably stand anyway

See what I mean about the "foolishness bound up in the hearts of children"?!? Now, where did I put that rod.....
Oh, and for you little boys (Yak and Bean (sp?), just in case your Mama hasn't said it, yet.....I hope when (and if) you grow up, you each have 7 kids just like you! On, second thought....maybe we should get you "fixed", instead?!!

Y
throw in
throw in
Y
whats foolish is that you're a parent on this site. then you're gunna try a teach ppl life lessons and tell them how to act. get out of here. you're a loser!

AND YA KNOW DAT!!!
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard