Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15
who_me? Offline OP
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
Glad that the Lexington boys team was all at the Girls game in Fort Mill tonight. At least they can't be blamed for that gem.

I didn't do it, but if I had you never would have known.
corner kick
corner kick
Northwestern - 0
Soccerboy - 1

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
kyle paradise aka makinufall please be quiet bc everyone is sick of you building up yourself and lexington

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
soccerboy good point and i agree, put someone on kropp at all times, enzo and alex feed off of him he is the head of that team, cut off the head and those two don't know what to do. Benson is good but cannot take over a game.

M
kick off
kick off
M
naw welshwizard i think youve got the wrong white knoll kid. Daniel Day is the one u need to tell to be quite.

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
2 who-me:
using your method nhs averaged appx 3.5 goals against those teams and lexington 2. and oh, by the way, didnt nhs beat lex without its best defender even being on the continent or was i dreaming? wasnt da score 3-2 or did i dream that 2? that is y we play da game....

C
kick off
kick off
C
welsh dumb*** saying enzo and alex dont know what to do without ryan is the most rediculous statement I have ever heard. Saying Vance cannont take over a game on his own is stupid too. I'm pretty sure that big time players get recruited to play for big time college programs. Don't forget about Benson's counterpart in the midfield (Antinoro). Either way with a little help from the weather things will be played out tonight on the field. Don't sleep on the defense cus thats when you end up flat on your back and the NW attack is tearing down the field towards your goal.

J
Brace
Brace
J
Spartan, I am too old. My prediction would be:

NW-100
soccerboy-dead

I thinkt he NW Lexington game should be another quality game. It will be interseting to see who come out of it. There is the possibility that the winner will play Irmo, and Irmo is playing much better soccer as of late.

If you are going to argue a point, at least get factual information to back up your side.....
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Should be a dandy.

goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

Here is how you beat NW...
1) You foul just about every time Enzo gets the ball...not so much of a foul that it gets called, but let him knowyou are there.
2) You foul Kropp or put a body on him any time the ball comes near. Tactical fouling can be good.
3) You grab the jersey if you think you are going to get beat, or if they have even a small step on you, because referees are not as likely to card for jersey grabbing.
4) You rotate players in that can afford to get yellows for substantial fouls on NW's best players. You foul them hard, and you fould them often.
5) You have to play a game where you dominate the midfield. YOu might have to play a 1-6-3 or something like that.

Thats all I have for now. But there are ways to stop great offensive players. Some may call it dirty, but it is all tactical. Just don't intentionally try to injure a player. But a good knee in the quad can really slow down an opponent over time.

that is pretty dirty...but this is more tactical..and less dangerous...play long balls to pick at NW's weak defense and take shots often on their keeper..he'll probably drop one in the net

Im tired of chasin my dreams Im just goin to ask 'em where theyre goin and hook up with 'em later
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard