Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15
L
kick off
kick off
L
I hear it has been postponed....any truth?

corner kick
corner kick
Yes see post before yours.

L
kick off
kick off
L
timing is everything....thx

throw in
throw in
This sucks, both teams have to be so ready to play each other. I can't believe all the build up and hype has to wait two more days.

who_me? Offline OP
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
Lots of Lexington fans were headed north tonight. It will be interesting to see how many can make it on a school/work night now. (3:15 and the sun is breaking through in Columbia).

I didn't do it, but if I had you never would have known.
W
goal kick
goal kick
W
Clemson-Trojan please learn to spell. On another note I stand behind my previous post. When DF played NW for the first time, without Kropp, DF wins 2-1 with Benson having a below average game, Enzo being shut down in the second half, and alex please. Second game was a totally different story. Kropp holds balls up top and set up and hand fed Alex and Enzo their goals. Final score NW 5- DF 1. Benson again did not have a great game. Benson will work hard for 80 minutes and give a great effort but he most definitely cannot takeover a game.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
I like the ignorance of your post. Benson cannot take over a game? He was signed to play at the University of South Carolina, if that means anything to you which it probably doesn't. He has been a consistent 4-year starter and is one of the top midfielders in the state this year. As for your remarks about Enzo... I won't even go there.

M
kick off
kick off
M
Quote:

kyle paradise aka makinufall please be quiet bc everyone is sick of you building up yourself and lexington

Welshwizard..... i am not kyle paradise and if i was i would be building wk up not lexington. i watch all the region 4 games. so get your facts straight. the reason i bring him us is cuz he does not get the exposer deserved.

Brace
Brace
hey welshwizard, I agree:

You requested for the clemson-wizard to spell properly, I certainly wish the same:

Quote:

cuz he does not get the exposer deserved.

T
TJ Offline
bench
bench
T
Quote:

I thinkt he NW Lexington game should be another quality game. It will be interseting to see who come out of it. There is the possibility that the winner will play Irmo, and Irmo is playing much better soccer as of late.

Soccerboy - while I agee that Irmo is playing better of late, they are incredibly lucky to be in the position that are in. The brackets were horrible this year.
The top three ranked teams in Irmo's bracket were 7(S Aiken) 8 (Irmo) and 9 (Mauldin).
NW and Lex. have in their bracket 1 & 2 and 6 (Dorman).

We definitly need a better way to place teams in the brackets. Why aren't the teams seeded at the end of the season?? Either a #1 or #2 will be elimanated before the upperstate championship, while a while an #8 or #9 has a guarenteed spot. This needs some attention.

Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard