OP Offline
bench
I
Post deleted by Kevin Heise

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Ryan Martin is a very skilled and talented player but I agree with you, Birnie would have also been very deserving of the award with the outstanding year he had for the Silver Foxes. He was a very effective and dangerous left mid who has one of the nicest free kicks in the state. Dutch Fork generated a lot of goals either off the shot of his powerful left foot or by a beautifully driven cross he so often provides. Yet there's always some people who get left off and thats just unlucky. Congratulations to all the players that were named All State as well as to players who also had excellent campaign's such as a Robbie Birnie.

L
throw in
throw in
L
I agree, i do not see how Ryan Martin got selected. He has great skills but tends to slow the game down A LOT by dribbling through the mid field. Others like you mentioned definately had better years in my opinion. A lot of talented people got left out but only so many can make it.

links5 #86102 05/08/07 03:26 AM
T
throw in
throw in
T
Robbie Bernie is a decent player, but all-state...i dont think so. Their are much better players, this is supposed to be a list of the best not the ones who are pretty good or border line. Dont get me wrong decent player, but not all state material.

M
kick off
kick off
M
why was the list deleted. oh and by the way who would you put ahead as a better wing midfield player in 4A?

throw in
throw in
Quote:

Post deleted by Kevin Heise

Oh, dear....they DELETED the All-State Team? But, why? What did the guys do wrong?!? And, they seemed like such nice boys....

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
itsmefifteen what did your post entail? certainly you did something wrong or anything, just explain yourself please

goal kick
goal kick
The All State Roster from the Message Board front page is here: http://www.scsoccer.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=85322&an=UBB2&page=0#Post85322 .

What was deleted were comments about the selections

I didn't do it, but if I had you never would have known.
S
kick off
kick off
S
Quote:

What was deleted were comments about the selections

I believe the STATS to the players on the 4A "All State" team were deleted. Showing the stats with the players let all involved know that other players in the state were given a lesson in "POLITICS". The selection has a good group of players but not the best in SC. DF coach can't be too bad for his team. He has three of his players on this team. Was he on the committee??????? Look at the teams that made the third round and have no players on the "All State" team. Lexington and Mauldin are the only teams that have players make the "All State" team and did not have their coach on the committee. If a coach wants his player on the "All State" team he should get on this committee. Because a player makes the “All State” team does not make the season a successful season. Congratulation to all the players who made the team I am sure they deserve to be there. It just looks suspicious on the “COMMITTEES” part on their choices.

Link Copied to Clipboard