Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
P
bench
bench
P
Maybe in my previous post I am very biased towards Chapin, but I have nothing against Socastee. They played a very good game, and I wish them luck representing lowerstate saturday. I just got fired up when Chapin High School was called out.

kick off
kick off
understandable...

---Wammy---
B
kick off
kick off
B
Can we just end the "Sign War" as a Socastee player it was wrong for us to rip the sign down, this does not represent our program or our class... just raw emotions at the end of a Lowerstate Championship Game. END OF DISCUSSION

goal kick
goal kick
I am a Chapin player and agree with beachsoccer it needs to end both sides i believe were in the wrong, when i came on the feild and saw that sign i wasnt very happy and obviously socastee wasnt either, but best of luck to socastee.

Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic.
S
throw in
throw in
S
Quote:

The signs were on the visitor’s side so the chapin fans could see them from the stands. If they were placed on the home side then they would be directly in view for the socastee team and fans. So the location of the signs really has nothing to do with the problem. And finally the game was full of emotion so we should just drop the discussion of "class" and signs, because it really doesn’t matter anymore. Good job chapin on a succesful season and good luck to socastee.

And SHSsoccer how truly ignorant can you be, as to bash “chapin officials” and "what kind of school they run" for the signs. If the signs offended you that bad, please take up another sport like...cheerleading, but wait...no that wouldn’t work because they were the ones that made the signs, and that would be terrible if you had to put up with that "OH SO CRUEL AND THREATENING SCHOOL SPIRIT" every day.

If no-one liked it or agreed with it then maybe someone from the Chapin bench should have removed it themselves. Period. The fact remains that both teams/representatives were in the wrong. The Keeper for Chapin sent me a PM with a formal apology(that is class), I would expect all Socastee players on this board to extend that courtesy likewise. Thanks...this topic will not be brought up by me or responded to again as it is over. End Of Discussion!!!

C
bench
bench
C
Quote:

You say that socastee shows no sportsman ship or class and we are trash but that couldnt be farther from the truth we have very good sportsmanship as coach memo suarez is very strict when it comes to showing class. But I know one thing if that game was hosted at socastee high school those signs never would have been displayed on our home side stadium or away noone would even make signs like that from our school because they know they would be taked down immedietly. THAT IS CLASS!!

They would have been "taked down"? You are from soc. arent you?

kick off
kick off
Ok so he made a mistake with his typing, are you seriously gonna hold that one little bit against him? Dude grow up. This stupid fight was supposed to have ended. So what if he's from Socastee. I'm sure I could go through all of these posts and find where one Chapin fan/player/alumni/parent has made a mistake. Chill out

Umma Do Me, So Watch Me Do Me
C
bench
bench
C
ha ok D isnt near N but ok man. That is if he meant to put "taken" down. But I honestly think he thinks the right word should be "taked down" so thats soc. for ya

kick off
kick off
Yea your right, thats Socastee for ya. All Socastee people don't know how to spell taken. It's not like everyone at Chapin is perfect either. Grow up and find something real to complain about.

Umma Do Me, So Watch Me Do Me
C
bench
bench
C
na man im pretty sure everyone at Chapin knows how to spell taken. Im also pretty sure everyone at Chapin knows grammar well enough to know that the right word should be taken and not taked. Because he def. did mean to put taked because he thought it was the right grammar. But honestly I have nothin else better to complain about because I beat soc. 3-1 so I could care less about soc. and their win last night.

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard