Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
C
kick off
kick off
C
dude are you seriously arguing about spelling on a message board. you got beat. you guys got beat bad. I went to socastee for a couple years so i can speak for them. its rediculous you are making a big deal out of spelling. wat are u some kind of anal english teacher?

goal kick
goal kick
this is almost the dumbest thing i have seen argued on the site

Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic.
C
bench
bench
C
yeh im an anal english teacher. YOU CAUGHT ME! Honestly I was just messing with that other guy, I could careless about the spelling and the game last night because I beat soc. last year in the first round 3-1. But yeh you got me I'm an English teacher.

Last edited by chapinalum18; 05/11/07 02:20 AM.
S
throw in
throw in
S
Quote:

Quote:

You say that socastee shows no sportsman ship or class and we are trash but that couldnt be farther from the truth we have very good sportsmanship as coach memo suarez is very strict when it comes to showing class. But I know one thing if that game was hosted at socastee high school those signs never would have been displayed on our home side stadium or away noone would even make signs like that from our school because they know they would be taked down immedietly. THAT IS CLASS!!

They would have been "taked down"? You are from soc. arent you?

Comon' now you have got to be kidding me. That is so childish on so many levels. You mean to tell me that you have never made a typo when typing in a hurry or are Mr. Perfect and can't do no wrong? Get real! Do us all a favor and go waste someone else's board space. You ought to be removed from the site for wasting everyones time. We are here to talk about soccer in a productive manner. If you can't do that...GO AWAY!!!!

S
throw in
throw in
S
Oh yea, "Who sez wes kant spel"

B
kick off
kick off
B
Don't really know where this argument is going seeing as Socastee is a National Blue Ribbon winner for education, and the only school in the area to offer the International Baccalaureate program.

C
bench
bench
C
Quote:

Honestly I was just messing with that other guy, I could careless about the spelling and the game last night because I beat soc. last year in the first round 3-1.

Read this and understand that I was just messing with the other kid about the typo. Chill out. Good game and good luck at state.

C
bench
bench
C
chapinalum18 is the coolest 5 posts about a word being misspelled by 1 letter. If you want to talk about stuff like that im sure you can find a nice Nickelodeon or Disney Channel forum somewhere, but this one is for South Carolina Soccer so stop wasting space on the message board!

Last edited by choclitblucocont; 05/11/07 04:23 PM.
kick off
kick off
Well put...

---Wammy---
C
bench
bench
C
I cant believe yall are still commenting on this. I was just kidding, get that through all your heads. And if any of you soc. people would like to talk soccer im straight with that because I know for a fact that when I played last year we knocked yall out first round 3-1. Is that talking soccer or what? So end the discussion about the wrong spelling. I was kidding!

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard