Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
W
goal kick
goal kick
W
SHSsoccer please stop talking. You lost and please stop talking trash about how good Socastee will be in the future because you just don't know what will happen. Also, please learn to spell you had a few blatantly misspelled words. Thanks, and congrats to Greenville for the championship, and well done Socastee for a good season.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
First off congrats to Greenville for a perfect season. Secondly, I just wanted to say that this was the first time I had seen Sebastian play and to be honest he did not impress me as much as I though he would. He is a great player but I didn't see any flash of brilliance that would make me take him over Enzo. Might have just been the game who knows.

P
kick off
kick off
P
Yes the two strikers for Socastee were very dangerous, and it was a pretty goal by #3. Sebastian seemed to benefit from the individual mental mistakes of Socastee, he has a good touch, and is quick. Put a solid marking back on him and Greenville's attack would struggle, good effort by Socastee, but nevertheless great season Greenville and congratulations on the State Championship.

S
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
S
Quote:

Yeah, as a disinterested Columbia soccer fan I have to agree with that a lot of that assessment. Greenville was nothing like I had been told and expected, and I thought the two strikers for Socastee (3 and 8?) looked far more dangerous than any individual for Greenville.

Overall, I thought Greenville won because Socastee was disorganized in the back and failed to recover on transition.

Thanks...it is nice to see some people still respect peoples opinion every so often.

S
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
S
Quote:

SHSsoccer please stop talking. You lost and please stop talking trash about how good Socastee will be in the future because you just don't know what will happen. Also, please learn to spell you had a few blatantly misspelled words. Thanks, and congrats to Greenville for the championship, and well done Socastee for a good season.

No, I will not stop talking. I can and will say anything I want(within reason). That is not to say you must agree with me but you have that right and I have mine! Who cares if I misspelled something (tip: no one does). Everyone has misspelled something before so, get over it or go somewhere else and complain about that.

S
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
S
Quote:

First off congrats to Greenville for a perfect season. Secondly, I just wanted to say that this was the first time I had seen Sebastian play and to be honest he did not impress me as much as I though he would. He is a great player but I didn't see any flash of brilliance that would make me take him over Enzo. Might have just been the game who knows.

I would say Enzo is the better player overall.

brace
brace
Where are all those goals that Socastee was supposed to score?

S
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
S
Quote:

Where are all those goals that Socastee was supposed to score?

I never said Socastee was gonna score alot of goals against Greenville. I said it was gonna be a close game and that there would be a goal or two difference max. That was exactly what happened.

S
throw in
throw in
S
I recently stated that Socastee would lose and then make excuses and talk crap just like every other lowerstate team that loses in 3a, well i guess some things never change:

SHSsoccer: The fact remains that the mental mistakes from Socastee can be ironed out over time...they are a young squad. I doubt if Greenville will make another showing at State for a couple of years at least. Socastee will be back next year. With respect to the comment about Socastee "not playin nobody", We played one less ranked team than Greenville(that was pretty even about like the game). Also, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea for Socastee to play teams from the upstate like Eastside, Riverside, and Greenville more often in the future.

G
bench
bench
G
Poor taste. 'greenvillesoccer16' will be banned now.

Last edited by Kyle Heise; 05/13/07 08:36 PM.
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard