Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
kick off
kick off
Quote:

A word advice for kcr4ray, if you hope to play varsity for Northwestern it is probably best you do not post on this board. Northwestern's coach does not allow his players to do so.

What he doesn't know, won't hurt him.

97% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
brace
brace
From the info that I have...

4A Lowerstate... SV, Wando, although I'm not sure that either of them will be improved, they will still just be good. DF should drop off contention level as they lose a lot of seniors.

4A Upperstate...Irmo should have solid team and should contend for title. I would expect NW to drop in their overall potency due to loss of seniors but they will still be dangerous because of Enzo. Lex, Dorman and Mauldin will be mostly senior oriented teams, and all should be good teams, but probably not spectacular. It's a crowded field in the upperstate.

3A Lowerstate...Chapin and Socastee should rule

3A Upperstate...Greenville drops off contnention radar but Eastside and Riverside are still in it. Eastside should be the favorite, especially is Sebastian is on that team. JL Mann should be solid, but not good enough to overcome Eastside or Riverside. Eastside should be the favorite for it all next year.

I'm sure that I am missing a few, but most of the heavy hitters are here.

Last edited by CornerFlag; 05/14/07 03:31 PM.
F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
Hey CF.... Lex is in upperstate. Wando will loose a lot of talent due to graduation.

brace
brace
My bad. I know that and should have known better than to post it like that. I'll change my post.

Wando still has some good players and I still expect them to contend as I think that the power in 4A is shifting to Upperstate. There will be more top teams for contention in Upperstate next year.

C
bench
bench
C
I think most of yall have it correct im going to say eastside socastee in 3a state championship next year. i have a feeling if it come down to it socastee will do alot better they have alot of young players and many of them had never expierianced a game of that importance with this one over with it should be interesting next year. also they are only losing 3 starters. im am curious to see the outcome of next season especially if socastee makes it to the state game

Last edited by choclitblucocont; 05/14/07 04:19 PM.
P
corner kick
corner kick
P
4A Lowerstate: I expect Spring Valley to come out with Wando being competitive. Dutch Fork will not compete much next year.

4A Upperstate: Northwestern and Irmo should be two of the favorites with Irmo returning most of their team. Dorman will challenge as well.

3A Upperstate: If C-Bass goes to Eastside its game over for the state. Riverside and Greenville will of course contend.

3A Lowerstaet: Socastee's last chance with Justin and Orlando paired together. Chapin will be great if they can find someone to pair up with Joey. Myrtle Beach will also be in there and also B.C., both teams returning most of their core players.

2A: BISHOP ENGLAND....

throw in
throw in
Yeah if Eastside gets Sebastian its game over for 3A especially the way hes been playing lately.....getting many assists and putting the ball in the back of the net

"DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME THE PLAYER PLAYS"
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
greenville will be solid next year....great coaching and a solid core of underclassmen...if cbass stays at gville good things could happen

2004-07 #1 in Nation
A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Wando should still be a contender as they usually always are but they do lose a lot of very talented players. Three in particular are Kirby B., Andrew E., and Will M. I just think the lost of those quality type players is enough for Wando to take a step back as far as fighting for a Lowerstate Title. Spring Valley looks to be the favorite next year in the Lowerstate once again.

brace
brace
The thing that I want to know with regards to Lowerstate 4A is which team is going to show up and challenge SV or Wando? HH? Summerville? Other?

Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard