kick off
kick off
S
the keepers for eastside are not good

S
bench
bench
S
sideline his name is Ray he conditioned with the team untill he found out he was not eligible to play. Also Drogba eastide's goalies are not good. Maybe average on a good day

throw in
throw in
I didn't say they were good i said not bad which means ive seen teams with worse and one of the goalies is good just inconsistent and if he can fix that he will do good

"DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME THE PLAYER PLAYS"
S
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
S
james garalis, the sophomore goalie, saved eastside against daniel in the pre season tournament, He saved 4 pks in a row! He also played good against Greenville both times and came up with some big saves, but ill agree that there is some inconsistency there at the goalie position

Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard
throw in
throw in
Well said SoccaPapa1

"DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME THE PLAYER PLAYS"
S
kick off
kick off
S
i think ddrogba and soccapapa have something for eachother

C
bench
bench
C
I cannot believe no one has mentioned White Knoll. They did not do the best this year but you must admit they were impressive.
The only person they will be losing is paradise i think. they will return their mids and all their backs. they will only have to replace the top scorer.
Spring Valley will be very strong
Lexington will be good also.

Any body kno anything about dutch fork?

S
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
S
yeah soccer1121 i think DDrogba likes me... i dont know him, hes always agreeing with me... well at least someone appreciates my post haha

Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard
A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Oh yeah man I forgot about White Knoll. They only have to replace their top scorer but they should be able to beat an Irmo team that beat them 5-0 and a Lexington team that beat them 7-0. And Irmo and Lexington return loads of players. Give me a break man. White Knoll is an almost decent team but this is the forum for next year's BEST TEAM, not who might make the playoffs.

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Quote:

james garalis, the sophomore goalie, saved eastside against daniel in the pre season tournament, He saved 4 pks in a row! He also played good against Greenville both times and came up with some big saves, but ill agree that there is some inconsistency there at the goalie position

It would have been nice for Eastside to have that kid in goal last year against Daniel. The pk shootout went like 15 goals each or something.

"Quit ball watchin' son!"
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard