Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
Goal Kick
OP Offline
Goal Kick
D
Just a note to say congratulations to all the 2007 SC state champs, especially Coach Clark and the Spring Valley Vikings.

A Big thank you to all that make SC soccer so special, the Heise brothers who do so much behind the scenes for prep soccer, all the guys who serve on the board of the SCHSSCA, and to all the coaches, players and fans of all the teams in SC. It truly is a magical experience to be a part of SC high school soccer and you all have contributed to this.

I want to say a personal thanks to all the fans, alumni and administration at NHS, especially Coach Ozzie Ahl and my coaching staff, for making my job what i beleive is the greatest in the world (high school soccer coach).

However i want, to thank the most, my players, whom i believe it has been a privilege to have been associated with these upstanding young men.

Heres to another great season next year for SC prep soccer.

Yours in sport,
Dominic Wren
Northwestern High School

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Coach, well said

Scott D. Ruggles
Stratford High School
World Cup
World Cup
Sheer class Dom!

Congratulations to you and your Northwestern program as well.

world cup
world cup
Good year Dom, congratulations.

Your boys play an incredibly entertaining brand of soccer.

Well done.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
U
bench
bench
U
Just wanted to congratulate Northwestern and Spring Valley on fantastic seasons. I was at the game on monday and the passion showed by both teams was impressive. It reminded me of back home in England. Zach Clark (#11?) had a great game for northwestern and antoine was a difference maker for Spring Valley. I wish them all the best for the next year. Also I wish Mr Wren the best of luck for the 07-08 season.

Ed Joyce
Head Coach Greenville High
Asst Coach Presby College

C
Coach Emeritus
Coach Emeritus
C
It is always refreshing to see class displayed even in the event of a hard defeat. Coach Wren's comments are very much appreciated by all

Coach Dick Smith
K
bench
bench
K
Great show and production. Brought my family for the first time ever since it moved from Memorial Stadium and I have to say it was a nice event. Did any college coaches attend and did South Carolina womens soccer have any involvement heard they were a big force in getting it at USC.

Brace
Brace
Coach Wren's comments are right on target. Many folks don't realize how much effort is put into this and the other events throughout the state. And congratulations to Dom, Ozzie, and the rest of the folks at Northwestern on another outstanding season.

K
bench
bench
K
Meant to say thanks to the fine folks at USC as well. Great venue and location.

World Cup
World Cup
Thanks for the note Dom! Great job once again by the Trojans' boys soccer program!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard