Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
throw in
throw in
Hahaha i love arguements on here

"DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME THE PLAYER PLAYS"
??? Offline
goal kick
goal kick
If u look at the all-state team u will see my name on there.
I know what i am talking about and i have played with Lynch before, in fact i started over him. Don't ask when or where. I like the guy but he is not what yall are making him out to be. I may be too negative at times but yall are being to positive.I can guarantee he will see nothing but the sidelines at USC.

??? #88208 05/25/07 09:20 PM
A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Haha, that's funny.

"...in fact I started over him. Don't ask when or where."

Thats really credible. If you did start over him it couldn't have been recent because I've watched him play club for several seasons now along with high school and he's been starting for as long as I've watched him. So why don't you just say who you are if you're gonna be going around saying your all state and started over Lynch and the whole thing will be solved.

P
kick off
kick off
P
Yes please tell us who you are so your lies can be exposed. As a player I have played against daniel multiple times and he has never let his team down and made stellar plays to keep them in the game, this kid deserves credit, probably more than he gets.

M
kick off
kick off
M
futbol. who should he replace? andrew chavarria, possibly? Seemed like there were some more deserving players on even his own team.

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
you also have to remember that the lowerstate and columbia really doesn't know how to play defense

2004-07 #1 in Nation
F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
Myers... I do not have a hand in who gets picked and as I understand it the selection for region 4 goes something like this (mind you I have no idea if it is true or not).
1- Coach provides a list of players from his team who he feels would be deserving of the honor
2- coaches then vote for the players from the other schools but not his own
3- the votes are counted
4- each HS is awarded nominees based on their finish

You can pick who you want to replace and there are certainly players who were not selected who would be deserving over others in a different school.
I have seen Daniel play and his importance to Irmo is clear. I would have thought that as an all state selection he would also be all region. Thus my question...

I am certain that had SA finished first people would be asking the same questions as they would have fielded the largest number of players.

If you have an issue as to who gets picked I suggest you take it up with the coaches.

??? Offline
goal kick
goal kick
futbol you get worked up over every little thing. Why???

??? #88214 06/03/07 01:40 AM
M
kick off
kick off
M
cuz he's gotta protect his little boy.

W
bench
bench
W
??? and myers65,

I would be interested to see if the two of you could put together a sentence that has proper spelling and grammar. Then maybe, just maybe, you guys could put together several sentences in a posting that actually builds a nice argument that makes sense. One more thing, please don't embarrass your schools by identifying where you attend high school.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard