Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
X
bench
bench
X
sure why not... lowerstate is much weaker, but socastee is quality so they should be fine till the get to Stone Stadium again.

A
bench
bench
A
Lower state is trash the competition there is very low so socastee will probably march to stone stadium unless chapin does something about it but if the do when the get there they will be in another league upper state is just to good..

P
Pep Offline
bench
bench
P
Quote:

Eastside at Northwestern should be a dandy. does anyone know of the starters and key players for these teams?

Northwestern returns 6 starters and a few key bench players from last year. They also have a player from the DSC premier team attending Northwestern as of now.

X
bench
bench
X
pep. thanks very interesting... No one knows about Eastside though????

goal kick
goal kick
Lexington has retained a lot of talent and while I don't pick them to win it all I am willing to bet that they will ruin someones day in the playoffs.The 89 club team has been playing too well to ignore them. Also, you can never count Irmo out, if for no other reason than coaching. My guess is that everyone is going to find out how much Kropp contributed every minute he was on the field the past couple years for NW and coaches are going to find a way to contain (somewhat)Enzo this year. What I see is a lot of parity at the top level and a fun season this spring.

I didn't do it, but if I had you never would have known.
P
Pep Offline
bench
bench
P
Quote:

Lexington has retained a lot of talent and while I don't pick them to win it all I am willing to bet that they will ruin someones day in the playoffs.The 89 club team has been playing too well to ignore them. Also, you can never count Irmo out, if for no other reason than coaching. My guess is that everyone is going to find out how much Kropp contributed every minute he was on the field the past couple years for NW and coaches are going to find a way to contain (somewhat)Enzo this year. What I see is a lot of parity at the top level and a fun season this spring.

I would have to respectfully disagree. Kropp was a hell of a player and contributed a lot while relieving pressure off Enzo, but they still have Alex, who has matured into a better player and they gain a forward from the DSC premier team who is a very, very good player.

It will be a very interesting year!

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
even though they lost a lot from last season Greenville will upset somebody big this year...

2004-07 #1 in Nation
S
throw in
throw in
S
Greenville and J.L. Mann in the upstate will be pretty even with some good young players....Eastside will be very good going forward with Sebastian up top, Miguel and Thomas in the midfield make a good combination with some other good supporting players around them, Caleb ross is a solid defender for them, but their problem will be defending set plays with their terrible keepers. Riverside has their whole back line returning, and gaining two senior starters back from their 2006 state championship team that were absent last year. This will be a good matchup for upperstate, and the champion going on to beat the lowerstate scrub as usual.

M
goal kick
goal kick
M
A lot of lowcountry 4A teams will be returnig numerous starters this year

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
sebastian isn't playing the spring 2008 season b/c of rules

2004-07 #1 in Nation
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard